Anyone with experience with the following movers

A forum for questions and helpful information and advice about international moves and moving companies.
mcoppola2002

Anyone with experience with the following movers

Postby mcoppola2002 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:29 pm

I am moving from US to Europe. Has anyone worked with

- EuroUSA
- Stevens International
- Sterling International
- International Movers
- Rainier Overseas

What is your experience in terms of service (I will need pick-up and delivery of 200 cb ft) and pricing ?

MusicMom

Re: Anyone with experience with the following movers

Postby MusicMom » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:38 pm

One of the company's names is "International Movers"? Can you give a little more details about them the phrase istelf is so common I can't check on the company's history.

Michael

Postby Michael » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:04 pm

3 of them are recommended at this site to get quotes from, Stevens, Rainer and Sterling.

We have had small complaints about the three not returning phone calls in a timely fashion, but that should not reflect on the quality of work.
Michael

Forget yourself for others and the others will never forget

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:12 pm

thanks for responding.

The international movers is actually INTLMOVE INC, International Movers

anything about this guys ? Thanks!

farrah7031

Postby farrah7031 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:33 pm

You can read what's been said about that company by clicking on Search at the top of the page and typing in "INTLMOVE INC" (in quotes)

aminaust

Postby aminaust » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:13 pm

DO NOT USE INTLMOVE. I used them from Chicago to Australia and they were completely untrustworthy. They added fees to load size fees to my account which i disputed as i had calculated the size of my load with a 20% margin to ensure that i was under the agreed volume. Then when i called to get more information I was put through to voicemail messages over 12 times, and i would receive a terse email demanding that i pay the fees. Then as i outlined my issues and did further investigation into the load size they added "late payment" fees to my account. Overall it cost me an additional $800 in fees plus 4 months delivery time.
DO not use them.

GreenMotion

Postby GreenMotion » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:47 am

I went with Stevens International and they did an AWESOME job moving my items. The boxes arrived in tip-top shape.

Long story short; my international move from the US to Amsterdam got cancelled but my items had already shipped. Stevens was tremendous in arranging my items to be turned around at the Rotterdam port.

If I didn't know any better I would have thought they never left the US. All my boxes got shipped from the US to Rotterdam, then back from Rotterdam to New-York, and from New-York back to Houston. All of this and not a single scratch or identation on any of the packing boxes. Remarkable!! I would highly recommend them.

Return to “International Moves”