mobile

Arizona to Los Angeles move - need recommendation

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

Re: Arizona to Los Angeles move - need recommendation

Postby MusicMom » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:08 am

PHX, possible fake review aside, would you say Camelback is an OK company to use for AZ in-state moves?
MusicMom

Postby PHX Mover » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:25 am

We have a tight group of 4 movers here that refer moves back and forth whenever we are overbooked. Many of the customers that I have refered over to Camelback have reported a good experience. They are probably the 2nd best moving company in Phoenix, next to me of course. :D I think he has 5 trucks now and often has to run a couple of rentals just to keep up so he must be doing something right.
PHX Mover

Postby MusicMom » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:50 am

OK, that's what's important. Thanks for the info.
MusicMom

Postby Diane » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:45 pm

In my experience, with legitimate companies it's usually a sales rep who posts the fake reviews here, not the owner of the company. It's someone who thinks he or she is doing the company a favor and might even get credit for it from the owner. :shock: But the person should have been smarter than to list the DOT and MC numbers. Who on earth would know that kind of detail about a company his/her "friend" moved with?
Diane

Postby MusicMom » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:22 pm

Especially when those numbers show a license still faltering?
MusicMom

Postby jewels127 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:43 am

Get a life--I don't even know the owner, I just stumbled upon the thread . I was thinking of getting a receptionist job for a moving company, but didn't want to apply at one that was garbage, so I joined to check out the Black list, and was cruising thru the site. Didn't know you had a private movers club going on--sorry. :? ....and I looked it up online for whoever was wanting the numbers--Geez, you people are hostile! It was friendly input......get over it....
jewels127

Previous

Return to Open Community