mobile

A Man with a Truck - Small move with no problems - SE movers

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

A Man with a Truck - Small move with no problems - SE movers

Postby woodswell » Tue May 27, 2008 3:21 pm

We recently built a house on our farm outside Tallahassee Florida to replace the mobile home we've lived in for 30 years and needed a mover to move the large pieces of furniture. We had packed and moved all the small thinks to limit our costs.

From recommendations on this website, I called Browning Moving & Storage (United Van Lines) and made an appointment for an estimate. But since it is hard from my husband to get time off, I mentioned to the operator at Browning I was hoping to get someone to do the move sooner. She recommended A Man With a Truck http://amanwithatruck.com so I called them. Even though I only called last Thursday, they managed to fit us in this morning!

I paid a deposit of $100 over the phone and three guys with a truck showed up on time this morning. They quickly and efficiently moved all our large furniture, including antiques and display cases with glass and mirrors. The men treated everything carefully and cautiously wrapped it. In just over two hours all our large items were in place in the new house in excellent condition.

Although ours was a small move in short distance (about 300 feet :wink: ) I have no doubt that the men would be just as careful with a bigger and longer move. I know sites like this get few positive reviews, but these guys deserve one!
woodswell

Re: A Man with a Truck - Small move with no problems - SE movers

Postby farrah7031 » Tue May 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Thanks for this review. I've heard good things about them - They've received the "Tally Awards".
farrah7031

Re: **A Man with a Truck - Small move with no problems - SE movers

Postby Diane » Thu May 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Farrah, what does "SE movers" mean?
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.
Diane

Re: **A Man with a Truck - Small move with no problems - SE movers

Postby farrah7031 » Fri May 30, 2008 9:45 am

Good question. I thought either maybe SE Tallahassee, or Tallahassee is located in the SE United States. :)
farrah7031

Return to Open Community