mobile

Reviews of Moovers, Inc. (CA and NY metro area)

View reviews of moving companies that our visitors have used, and came back to tell us about it.

Reviews of Moovers, Inc. (CA and NY metro area)

Postby Diane » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:33 pm

[ANOTHER IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT MOOVERS posted by jeff.walker on 4/24/15: As of 2014, Moover's closed down their New Jersey Branch after partnering with National Van Lines. Moover's Inc. Still performs nationwide moves and their contact information can still be found on their website of www.mooversinc.com.

[IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT MOOVERS posted by Diane in 3/08: Moovers has now established a branch office and warehouse in northern New Jersey with easy access to New York City. It can do in-residence estimates in NJ, NY, CT, RI, and parts of PA as well as in northern CA where its HQ is located. Its website is http://www.mooversinc.com and its phone numbers are 888-858-6668 in CA and 201-293-4321 in NJ. Moovers can do intrastate moves in both CA and NJ, but not in other states.]

I posted the following in 2005 (see the date heading at the top of this post):

I just heard from one of the owners of a company called Moovers, Inc., which has a rave review here - viewtopic.php?t=3985 (end of thread). They have very competitive pricing because they are trying to build up their business. A person posting here as "divina7" (who is also using them) has given some background on them - viewtopic.php?t=3832

I have no connection whatsoever with Moovers and I caution that we have only one review of a completed move (see above). Also, customers have to be somewhat flexible about when they are picked up and delivered because right now Moovers has very few trucks crossing the U.S. Although they have 30 workers and 10 trucks, they are headquartered in the Bay Area and most of their moves are done there. They currently have no East Coast office. But based on what I know, I think they might be one company to get a quote from.

Anyway, Moovers has a basic website at www.mooversinc.com. The owners (the CEO Matt Hassenstab and Jayson Berger) were formerly with Delancey Street-San Francisco. They began by doing household goods contract work for North American Van Lines in Northern CA 2-3 years ago. Their license number with the CA Public Utilities Commission is T-190167 (formerly T-189804) and they are licensed to move autos.

[UPDATE by Diane posted in 9/06: Although almost all of the reviews on this thread are extremely favorable, #35 and #39 express some dissatisfaction with the company (see page 4). In my opinion, both complaints are trivial, and the person who posted review #39 didn't even move with Moovers. However, I am posting this note so people can easily locate those two reviews if they want.]
Last edited by Diane on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 72 times in total.
Diane

Re: Reviews of Moovers, Inc. (CA and NY metro area)

Postby Diane » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:20 pm

A person posting here as "divina7" (Julie Brown) moved with them from SFO to NYC but still hasn't reported back to us on how her move went, so it would probably be a good idea to contact her about it.

This is a post about Moovers, Inc. that was made on www.yelp.com by Christina Joo on June 7, 2005:
Simply the best, most reliable, affordable movers in the Bay Area. I called many movers for my move back east, and was quoted MUCH higher prices. Jayson Berger at mcsrelocation @ hotmail.com returned emails promptly and came quickly to give me an estimate for the move. I am incapable of moving and packing (mental block) and Moovers, Inc (also called Matthews Contract Service) came with three guys and boxes and packed me in about three hours. It was amazing. Everything arrived in NY right on time; it was flawless. I have recommended them to friends who were moving within the Bay Area, and also cross-country - everyone loves them.

I've talked with Jayson Berger, one of the owners of Moovers, and he has impressed me as an honest person. However, I caution that we have only two reviews of the company so far (Christina's and the one cited in the above post).

Again, I have no connection with Moovers and nothing to gain personally whether people use the company or not. But based on the two reviews that we have, I believe that it is a company that will perform well at low cost, and because it is staffed primarily by former residents of Delancey Street (ex-convicts who have turned their lives around), I also believe that it is worthy of consideration on humanitarian grounds.
Last edited by Diane on Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diane

Re: Reviews of Moovers, Inc. (CA and NY metro area)

Postby Diane » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:30 am

I want to explain my enthusiasm about Moovers since several volunteers have advised me that they think it is inappropriate to advertise the company. In my defense, my concern is always for the customer first and foremost, and from what I know of Moovers so far, it provides a good full-service move at very low cost, thus helping people who might otherwise go with scammers. Further, Moovers is helping the ex-convicts who are staffing the company to continue being productive citizens rather than possibly going back to prison at taxpayer expense. In other words, I regard it as a win-win situation.

One thing that carries a lot of weight in my mind is the association between Moovers, Inc. and the Delancey Street Foundation. Delancey Street is rated AAA by the Los Angeles area BBB and that is almost unheard of. The part of the foundation that operates the moving company is known for its low prices and good service and for paying claims promptly and fairly.

Someone posting here as "California Nurse" is using Moovers for a cross-country move in August, so we should have another review shortly. That person speaks of getting "good honest vibes" from Jayson when he came to do the in-house estimate - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5232
Diane

Re: Moovers, Inc. reviews

Postby Samantha » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:25 pm

Hi,
I'm browsing your boards as I've been trying to find a company to move my father from Orange, Co. CA to Charlotte, NC. He has a small amount of stuff,mostly just boxes...possibly 1200- 2000lbs (I've had a # of diff. online quotes).

After reading reviews about Moovers, Inc. and Delancey St. how can I contact them? And do they move from Southern Cal?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (it seems everyone co. I think I might go with has negative remarks about them)

Thanks so much,
Samantha
Samantha

Re: Moovers, Inc.

Postby Diane » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:29 pm

Hi - the contact info for Moovers is in the first post in the thread. Delancey's contact info is halfway down in this thread - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2377 Both do move people from Southern as well as Northern California.

But with just boxes, have you considered just sending them by UPS, USPS, FedEx, or DHL? He may not have to get involved with a moving company at all.

Also, if he has boxes and just a small amount of furniture he might want to consider a packaging service like Ship Smart, Box Brothers, Navis Small Moves, or Wright Way in San Diego. Wright Way has a good review here but they may not service Orange County.
Diane

Postby Diane » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:36 am

"California Nurse" has just posted a good review of Moovers (the third) for a move from CA to CT in August 2005:
California Nurse wrote:I want to give Mooovers Inc and MCS the highest possible recommendation ... they just completed my move from CA to CT within the time frame originally stated (although I was very flexible on the delivery date ... ). Each and every worker was courteous, professional, pleasant, a few with a good sense of humor, good common sense, and probably the largest sets of muscles seen outside of a gym .... All my belongings were A-OK (well, I've barely unpacked, but if anything's broken it will be due to my packing skills, not Mooovers -- no boxes are damaged) and nothing lost. The price was $2700 for my studio apt, not much furniture, mostly boxes. They stuck by their original quote. I'm guessing if you want them to move you, you should be flexible regarding pick up and delivery times because they have trucks making cross country runs at different times (who knows, maybe all movers are like this). But they would be worth the wait. I learned a bit about the moving business from chatting with the movers.

Goddess willing, I'll get my degree in 3 years and when I move to my first job as a midwife I'll call Mooovers back. I will recommend them to anybody who asks me for a mover. I don't make recommendations like this lightly. I'm a consumer, and I'm a nurse who also deals with the public; I know good quality service, hard work, and value when I experience it.
- http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5232
Diane

Postby Diane » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:36 pm

We have another good review of Moovers by "jsb278" for a move from NYC to San Francisco in August 2005. She started out negotiating with Amerigo. This is what she said about Moovers on her original thread -
. . . they are going to do the move of 1500 - 2000 lbs. with a shuttle in NYC and insurance up to 100,000 with no deductible for a grand total of $2100. - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5508

Today she posted a followup review:
9/9/05 - I know I promised I would report back on my experience with Moovers, Inc. with my move from NYC to SF late last month and I am sorry it has taken so long, but you guys, if anyone, know how crazy your life gets when you are moving.

Let me start by saying that overall, I was very satisfied with this move. Although there were a few frustrating moments (nothing too major), I happily recommend this company to anyone who is planning a long-distance move either beginning in or ending in California.

First let's start with the things I didn't like (because there are fewer of those things): As I mentioned in one of my posts before, I found that Moovers, while always helpful when I did have them on the phone, was a little hard to get in touch with sometimes, and took a little longer than I would have liked returning calls. Getting the initial contract took several days and phone calls and eventually a threat that I would go with another mover if I didn't see something that day, but once I got Jayson on the phone, he assured me he would get the contract to me that day and that they were happy to get my business. After all, my move was only a week away so I don't think I was being unreasonable wanting to get something on paper ASAP.

Also, because they are a small company, I sometimes felt like they didn't have as much information on each move as readily available when we spoke as I would have liked - I got the impression that they were taking my information down on different notepads each time we spoke and then losing those notepads around the office once we spoke again, so that I had to go through all the details every time - name, move date, location, etc. It just would have been a little reassuring that they knew what I as doing before I had to tell them each time. Again, just little things and everything worked out in the end.

There was a little hiccup with the pick-up date - we had planned for a Tuesday pickup all along (although, they knew I had some flexibility), but I got a call on Tuesday saying that their truck had broken down in CT and they couldn't make it until later that night. No big deal for me since I had a few days of wiggle room, and they were very nice and apologetic about the whole thing. I told them that my building wouldn't allow move-out after 6pm, so they would have to come Wednesday. I keep saying "they" - well, in the end, it only turned out to be one guy - although he was more than helpful, I definitely expected two guys and was a little surprised when he showed up to do the job himself.

Despite this, Patrick (my mover and driver) did great! He was friendly and chatty and took his time being careful. To move my studio's worth of furniture out took him about 5 hours, which I guess is on the high end. He wasn't in much of a hurry which is a good thing and a bad thing, I guess, since the move did take a pretty long time.

Anyway, once he had my stuff on the truck, I was very satisfied with the process from there. He took my cell number and told me we would be in contact.

The day before I left New York for California, I called Jayson at Moovers and spoke to him about delivery. He told me that Patrick would come straight to me from the road so that my stuff wouldn't have to be transferred to another truck or put in storage - I loved hearing that. He then gave me the driver's cell and I called him and we chatted for a minute to set everything up. He was very helpful.

That next day, he arrived on time in California and while he took a long time unloading as well, I didn't mind waiting if it meant that my stuff was being handled property. My plasma TV even made it unscathed.

All in all, nothing broken and a pretty fair price - you can't really ask for much more. He assembled my furniture for me and actually seemed genuinely gracious when I gave him a $40 tip at the end - that was a nice touch.

So, basically, I leave you with this: My advice to people using this company in the future is not to be afraid to manage your movers, however persistent you have to be. Call as many times as you want and make sure that you are comfortable with the details, because I think this company's only fault is its casual communication with the consumer. But they backed up their word and came through on all accounts so, like I said, I happily recommend them to anyone researching future moves! - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5921
Diane

Postby Diane » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:28 pm

We have a newly posted good review of a move with Moovers, Inc. from Berkeley, CA to Boulder, CO:
gheath wrote:9/29/05 - I did not go with Macy, partly due to concerns about their bidding practices and also because I found another mover I felt alot more comfortable with. The company I went with is Moover's Inc (aka matthew's contract services or MCS). They are related to Delancey Street Movers, the non-profit that employs ex-cons that everyone raves about. I really liked Moover's. They were professional, courteous, efficient and offerred a very competitive price. I highly recommend them based on my experience. - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4250
Diane

Postby SVM » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:29 pm

This past summer, I contracted Moovers to help me transport belongings from San Francisco, CA to NYC, NY (Manhattan).

After receiving several bids for my move (~3,000lbs, full pack) ranging from $1500-$5500, I decided to go with Moovers based on a few factors:
(i) positive comments on this web site
(ii) Delancey Mover's recommendation
(iii) price was middle-of-the-road based on my comparisons
(iv) the managing principals (Jayson & Matt) were both very friendly & accommodating
(v) they provided proprietary insurance
(vi) they provided a binding bid
(vii) they assured me the same lead mover would be present for both pickup & delivery, and
(viii) they were flexible & attentive with regards to my pickup/delivery specifications.

My experience with Moovers could not have been more pleasant. The crew that did the full pack, pickup, and unloading (led by Keith) was very competent, efficient and friendly. Oone very small, minor item was damaged, but the movers immediately offered to reimburse me with cash out of their pocket.

Since it was peak season, the delivery time was slightly longer than I had desired, however Moovers did provide me with an accurate delivery window of within 3 days at the time of pickup, and they were able to give constant updates on timing throughout the journey.

If I had to move again (coast-to-coast SF to New York, or otherwise), I would call Moovers immediately without hesitation. They are true professionals who understand the sensitivities associated with moving & treat you like a real human being, rather than just another cargo load.
SVM

Postby Diane » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:19 pm

I'm re-posting a good review of Moovers for a recent move from the Bay Area to Portland, OR:
cpkafka wrote:10/10/05 - I just completed a move from the SF bay area to Portland Oregon using Moovers Inc. I've moved a lot in recent years (5 times in the past 10 years) and fortunately have not had any of the the really bad moving experiences talked about on this site--I guess I've been lucky and somehow always found a reputable companies.

All that said, Moovers Inc. stood out as the best moving company I've worked with. They showed up on time; Were extremely conscientious; packed my stuff quickly and CAREFULLY; delivered it to me in Portland exactly when they said they would; were extremely careful to keep a complete and accurate inventory; and stuck to their quote (eventhough the actual weight of my stuff was a lot more than their estimate). I have nothing but good things to say about my move with Moovers Inc. - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6230

This makes 7 good reviews of completed moves to date, plus the favorable remarks about them by Julie Brown ("divina7"). I met with Matt and Jayson in person in San Francisco on September 29 and I liked them very much. They said that their company has been doing local moves for some time but would like to expand into doing more interstate moves. Since Delancey Street-SF and Delancey Street-LA are largely tied up with their Christmas tree sales between now and January 1st, possibly people who can't get booked with Delancey would want to get a quote from Moovers instead. They're going to have a truck on the East Coast the first week in November (going back to CA shortly afterward) and also one in TX.
Diane

Postby Diane » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:07 pm

Another good review of Moovers for a move from Los Angeles to NJ, with storage:
flyin_chump wrote:8/17/05 - My thanks to the webmasters! Without this forum, I would have made a possibly catastrophic mistake in selecting a mover.

Having educated myself, I contacted Matthew (partner to Jayson?) of Moover's Inc, although the truck and contract say MCS (Matthew's Contract Services). The number is the same, as is the mailing address.

My estimate, which includes packing and 30d storage, was approx $7800, for an estimated 7500lbs of goods. We are moving from Los Angeles to New Jersey. Matthew based the weight on my figures, taken from several in home estimates from other moving companies. This figure was competitive with two lower cost movers (Royal Moving and CA/NY Express), and well below estimates from Allied and United Van Lines. The glowing feedback on this site regarding Moovers and DeLancey, combined with the reasonable $$, sealed the deal for Matthew and his team.

John was the driver, and he showed up right on time, with 3 more big boys in tow. We took care of the paperwork and they hit the boxes right away. By 3pm it was done. Some mistakes were made, but I was an equal party to the errors, so .... Word to the wise, make sure you clearly label what should stay off the truck. Better yet, lock those items away.

Our stuff is in storage till we call for it. The contract stipulates a 21d advance notice, so 3 weeks after we sign a lease, I'll file another report to see how our belongings fared while under MCS' care. We chose to purchase no deduction valuation insurance through MCS, although my sincerest hope is that we don't need it.

A final note on the cost -- once the truck starts the interstate trip, it will be weighed, and my cost adjusted for the actual weight. I will provide the actuals in my next posting, too. . . .

10/13/05 - I am delighted to have this forum to tell you about my positive experience with Moover's Inc. Please see my previous posting, as well as those of others, for the company's story and contact information.

Once we chose an apartment we called Matthew to tell him we were ready. He got back to us with a date that was well within the contractually agreed upon timeframe (3 weeks), and his crew of 2 showed up on time at 9am, and were finished by 3pm. The only damage was to a brandy snifter, which broke during packing. Since it was a cheap one, I didn't even bother making a claim. The $250 I spent on replacement valuation (a small moving company's answer to insurance) was money well wasted.

Was it a perfect experience? Of course not. Mistakes were made (duh, we're all human) but each was resolved with total professionalism. The crew was courteous and worked their butts off. I would use them again in a second, and will recommend them to anyone who asks me.

I know that Matt and Jayson read this website, so let me close by thanking them publicly for the great job. The next time we have to schlep across the country, I'll be calling you. . . .

10/15/05 - The final numbers:
Actual weight: 5600lb
Actual charge: $6080 packing, loading and transport
1.5 mo Storage: $300

I supplied my own packing materials: about $500
Replacement Valuation, zero deductible: $250 -

http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5655

What's interesting is that he says that his quote from Moovers was similar to the ones he got from two other companies--Royal Moving and California-New York Express--and it was below the ones he got from agents of two national van lines. In other words, he got a very good price on this move (see bolded figures). Moovers may have somewhat longer cross-country transit times than van line agents because they have only a few trucks going across each month and they have to wait until they're full, but that can actually be good for people like this customer who need storage for several weeks while they look for an apartment or whatever.
Diane

Postby Diane » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:53 pm

The 9th good review of Moovers has just been posted on this website:-
Alisa1 wrote:11/1/05 - Well, here's another good review for Moovers - they picked up my father's stuff on Friday (Oct 28) in Oakland and they delivered it the following Monday (Oct 31) to Denver. No damage and super fast! The actual price was 4,766, (estimate was 4,800). - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5746

This was for an 8000-pound move from Oakland to Denver involving a piano and a harpsichord. Note that the delivery time was only 3 days. (Alisa is the same person who used ABF's mobile storage containers for her own move from Oakland to Denver last summer--see ABF review #23.)

Just a note that Moovers used to be known as Matthew's Contract Services (legal name Matthew P. Hassenstab) and that's the way it's listed on www.safersys.org, with MC #474184. It is located in Concord, CA.
Diane

Postby Diane » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:20 pm

I mentioned this review in the first post on this thread but didn't quote from it at the time, so am doing it now. A customer used Moovers, Inc. to move from San Francisco to Austin, TX and posted about it last MAY:
powerpug wrote:5/23/05 - Well My move with moovers has just finished so I am enclosing my experience
In all honesty I do not enjoy writing nor do I write very pretty so there will be plenty of grammar and spelling mistakes and this will not be a 500 page novel either, But I hope I got the main things that I wanted to cover so Just let me know if you have any question

The beginning
===========
I made an appointment for them to come out and examine and do the walk through, We had contacted a lot of different movers and about 6 of them actual ally came out to look at what we had, allied, bekins etc and all the movers that came out to actually look at what I had, gave me an estimate of about 2100-2300lbs, when moovers came out they gave me an estimate about 400lbs more then the average but they gave me a binding estimate, and guaranteed that the price will never increase or decrease. and now I could understand why they had done that, since the price will not increase but the amount of boxes that I thought I would need had increased. So on the estimate they counted like 35 boxes and now I have close to 50.

So anyways time went on and I kept exploring my options, so these guys never called back to nag me or to pressure sell me anything, and Actually I did all the calling to them, and they where really nice and answered every question that I had no matter how stupid it was.

Finally when I made a decision to go with them, they gave me a better price because I was flexible on the delivery window, I guess this would give them enough time to fill their truck so that's why they gave me a better price. SO far they did not ask for any money, and actually they told me that I would make my first and only payment to them only upon delivery. And this is something that I really liked. and that's it so far, so The plan is that the pickup is in a few days and delivery will be 3-4 weeks.

Day of the pickup,
===============
A huge truck came to my door with three guys (I cant remember the names) One of them was in charge he was the guy that put the stickers on all our boxes and furniture. they started to load the truck it took about 2.5 hours. Some stuff that we had was not wrapped properly so they told me not worry about it they will wrap for us w/o any additional charges. at the end I realized that I had a few items that where not included in the estimate and they told me that I can bring just about anything I had so I added 2 floor lamps and 3 boxes and a bike rack to the load, these things I was not planning to take with me. Well they loaded up the truck and left.
I was very pleased with the customer service. they answered all my questions and where nice enough to allow me to add more things

Day of the delivery
====================
The same huge truck came to my door again but this time filled with stuff.
They came out and the driver I believe was called Keith got two guys from the local area to do the unloading of the truck, everything seemed to had arrived and some things like and old filing cabinet had a few minor scratches which is completely normal I believe, since the main furniture did not have a smudge or a scratch on it. The most important thing is that all of our things arrived safely and nothing was missing.

To summarize my experience - this is a very small company that really takes care of their customers. I was really happy with them

Moving details
===========
I had about 2300lbs going from San Francisco to TX they initially charged me $2200 but I asked for a discount if I could extend my delivery window, so they lowered the price to a flat rate of $2000. - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3985

We now have 10 VERY positive reviews of Moovers, Inc. if we count the preliminary remarks by "divina7." Moovers doesn't even advertise except in one phone directory in northern CA. They told me it's just too expensive.
Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:11 pm

The 11th unsolicited positive review of Moovers has just come in and I'm reposting it here. "Marilynh" moved her goods from a 10 x 20 storage building near Sacramento to Florida. She was already living in FL so she had a friend meet the movers at the storage unit for both the estimate and the loading.
marilynh wrote:1/3/06 - I had Matt with Moovers Inc (Matthew's Contract Services) meet my representative and do an estimate for me in my absence. I also offered to pay them a fee to move items around to get the GNTE estimate. Not only did they drive out from Concord to Elk Grove [a distance of 70 miles], but accepted no fee to move items for the estimate.

They provided the following estimate:

Binding contract based on minimum weight of 7000 lbs and max weight of 8500 lbs, includes all but valuation coverage, at a Guaranteed Not To Exceed Price of $6128.46 [for 8500 pounds]. Valuation coverage at an additional $298. He also stated that should the weight come in at the lower end, it would be closer to $5200.

According to my contact, my pickup was today . . . they are to weigh the truck after pickup and give the firm price.

1/5/06 - The weight came in at 6900 lbs (wow, Matt was only 100 lbs off), so I pay for the minimum of 7000 lbs. Cost is set to $5494.68, which includes the $35k valuation protection. Very reasonable price. . . .

I was quoted close to that by the U pack movers, which really wasn't an option for me. I am very pleased, and can't thank you enough for the referral! I think the biggest thing was that they would give the GNTE on a storage unit, which no one else would offer.

1/11/06 - Okay, I'm back! pretty quickly I might add!

So, my goods were picked up on the 3rd, and I received a call yesterday (the 10th) that they would be delivering today the 11th at 9:00 am. They left California on the 7th, arriving in Florida in record time.

They arrived today at 8:15, very well within the estimated time frame of the 9th to the 21st. Part of the reason for the date range was due to my having to let them set it up with my agent, according to her availability. I gave them the cashier's check on arrival for 5494.68 as promised, and they were finished by noon. They even moved a couple of things around, at my request, and of course we gave them a tip for their efforts. They were very polite, and extremely efficient. The item list was 7 pages long.

Everything appears to be intact. The only problem was with the items list and numbering, which was somewhat off, but it appears all is here, particularly the larger, more valuable items.

I highly recommend Moovers Inc. I have made numerous moves over the years, and I must say this has been one of the smoothest. No surprises whatsoever, as it should be!! - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6599

Just a note that it's almost unheard of for moving companies to give a GNTE to move goods that are in a storage unit, one reason being that the estimator can't easily determine the size of the shipment.
Diane

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:27 am

Wow. Here you are trying to say you are not affiliated with any moving companies but yet in one thread you post 9 copies of people's good experiences. I thought you were here to prevent people from using scammers. I didn't realize that your new objective is to keep people from using any company other than Moovers. I always thought you all gave good advice to all of the people who post complaints or questions here but lately I have been noticing a dramatic shift in the way this site is being run. The idea behind this site is a good one but, you shouldn't be recommending any company quite so much and posting threads just to promote them.

I understand that this is your site so you are going to post whatever your little heart desires but it is starting to get ridiculous now. I thought you were here to help customers but apparently you have a second income now from Moovers.

Next

Return to Reviews of Companies Endorsed by MovingScam