How to avoid costly mistakes when hiring a mover
I like the statement in the article
"But that's only for moves within Florida.
"The problem is interstate moves (those across state lines) are not regulated as well as we have done here in Florida" Newitt said. "All those things that happen in interstate moves don't happen in Florida. If they do happen here, the consumer can fight them."
1..NEVER PAY A MOVER A DEPOSIT FOR INTERSTATE MOVING! IT COULD BE THE START OF THE BIG SCAM
2. GO WITH IN HOME ESTIMATES ONLY.
3. DO NOT USE A BROKER.
- Posts: 1861
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: Panama City Florida
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: Portland Oregon