I paid them in full about $8000. for door to door delivery for 600 cu ft in a 20' foot container. and now i am being charge about another $2000. plus custom fees and THC.
1. on the pick up date they arrive in a truck and they didn't have room for all my items
2. they took my cargo to long beach instead of Oakland where they said they would ship the cargo out from.
3. the cargo didn't ship out until two weeks later.
4. they sent the B/L to the wrong city and i have to pay for the mistake
5. the delay this caused has caused me to have to pay storage fees
6. my cargo was in the ARICA Port Customs for 30 days and i have to pay storage fees.
7. Global Relocations did not pay the Bolivian movers so the cargo stayed in Arica fo 30 days.
8. The bolivian movers Global Relocations hired are corrupt, uncooperative and will not give status reports.
9. i have to pay Capital Trade $500 and they won't tell me what for or why.
10 My cargo is being held hostage until i pay the additional charges.
Domain Name: GLOBALRELOCATIONSINC.COM
Created on: 27-Apr-10
Expires on: 27-Apr-12
Last Updated on: 29-Jun-10
Pasparico, Hugo firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Relocations Inc.
10828 Oro Vista Ave
Sunland, California 91040
This company has no authorization to be moving you ANYWHERE. They do not have an FMC license, at least not under that name, and the DOT number listed on their website shows they were put Out of Service by the DOT and no not have an interstate license. They've already violated the Out of Service order, since they were put OOS in July and there's a roadside inspection in Nevada (on an IL-plated truck) from September.
2 - The Bolivian mover should be able to supply a receipt showing what he paid - not a bill. If he laid out money, he has every right to hold cargo until he is re-imbursed, even if it is the fault of Global.
3 - If you feel the Bolivian company is lying, pay your bills, and pursue them locally (Court of law).
Do all of this as quickly as possible - the longer the goods sit, the more storage charges will be incurred.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests