mobile

Green Light Moving

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

Green Light Moving

Postby Knowall » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:48 am

any body heard of Green Light Moving In NY? the DOT # on their site does not come up in the safersys website, thanks :D
Knowall

Re: Green Light Moving

Postby Diane » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:14 am

I don't think they are licensed or insured, even though this alternate page to their home page (labelled "new page 1") claims that they are: http://greenlightmoving.com/welcomeenglish.html I love the way they say there, "If an issue comes up we will try to resolve it calmly." ("Try to" . . . I guess that means without balling up their fists and yelling bad words in Russian.)

They are not registered as a corporation in NY State, they are not on the DOT or FMCSA websites, and there is no BBB listing for them. The DOT number on the website might be fake or it might resolve to some kind of state license number.

The phone number on the website resolves to Marina Barabanova, (718) 646-8075, 2534 E 17th St, Brooklyn, NY 11235. If you search on Google on her name, some stuff comes up.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.
Diane

Re: Green Light Moving

Postby MusicMom » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:45 pm

I think that is a NYDOT number. Most of those are 5 numbers long.
MusicMom

Return to Open Community