mobile

Help required w.r.t move to VA from OH

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

Help required w.r.t move to VA from OH

Postby ohtova » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:26 pm

Hello Everyone...based on a post in another forum (fatwallet.com) I ended up here and am amazed to see the amount of information available here regarding moving...just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who share information and help others...coming to the point

We will be moving from OH (Cincinnati) to VA (Sterling) during first week of Jan. We have rented a 26" Penske truck and we will be requiring help with loading/unloading our things. I wanted to check with you all here if anyone has any recommendations w.r.t loading/unloading (both in Cincinnati, OH as well as Sterling, VA)...if you have used any moving company in the past how it worked for you and whether you would recommend it to someone else again etc., We would be very thankful if you guys have recommendations w.r.t finding a rleiable company that specializes in helping people load/unload their stuff. Also what are the nominal rates for this etc.,?

With regards to packing things I have been reading the countless number of threads here and every thread has something unique to offer. Still if anyone who has done a similar move has any tips to offer, it would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.
ohtova

Re: Help required w.r.t move to VA from OH

Postby MusicMom » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:08 pm

JK Moving is in Sterling, and they have a great reputation. They are pricey, but you would only be hiring loaders.
MusicMom

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:42 pm

MusicMom wrote:JK Moving is in Sterling, and they have a great reputation. They are pricey, but you would only be hiring loaders.

Thanks MusicMom for your reply. How do I contact them? If you have the details could you please post it here or PM me.

Does anyone have any recommendations for Cincinnati, OH? Thanks! :)

Postby ohtova » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:43 pm

Sorry forgot to login. :( Btw, the guest post was by me!
ohtova

Return to Open Community