mobile

Moving from Bay Area to Florida. Recommendations?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

Moving from Bay Area to Florida. Recommendations?

Postby ent » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:54 am

Hello,

Thanks for everyone's input. I'm planning a move from the Bay Area (Sunnyvale) to Florida. I have read posts regarding MOOVERS? Are they a national chain and do they service california. MY local movers recommend Sterling Van lines based in LA (not the one on the black list). Any thoughts of Sterling, MOOVERS, or any other options?

Thanks in advance,
jay
ent

Re: Moving from Bay Area to Florida. Recommendations?

Postby Diane » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:02 am

Moovers, Inc. is an independent moving company based in the Bay Area and is not a national chain. In my opinion they are far preferable to Sterling for a move like yours. They have tractor-trailers and their reviews show that they service cross-country routes much faster than Sterling.
Diane

Postby ent » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:28 pm

Thanks Diane,

Can you please post Moover's Inc's website and/or phone number? There are a lot of Moovers on google, and I want to make sure I contact the one that has gotten the good reviews.

Thanks,

jay
ent

Postby Diane » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:15 pm

See the first post on this review thread for their contact information - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4655
Diane

Return to Open Community