Thank you for your interest in advertising with us. Please make sure the read the rules below before posting an ad for review.
Here are the most common disqualifiers for admission to our advertising program:
- The company is either not licensed or not properly insured.
- The company has a large number of complaints
- The company is not listing their DOT or MC numbers on their website, as required by law
- The company has a hostage load complaint within the last 5-10 years.
- The company has a history of posting “good reviews” about themselves
We will do a background check on your company at the time of submission. If accepted, you will be notified and your credit card will be charged for the requested campaign time for your advertisement. Please remember that the FMCSA requires that you have your DOT number on all forms of advertisement, so please ensure that any graphics you would like us to use include this information.
Banner are required to be 730 x 90. If you do not have a banner and you would like us to design one for you, please contact us and we will be happy to provide our design services.
The ad spots are for the next (1) calendar month. Each ad spot may have up to ten ads in rotation (your ad, plus nine others).
Please contact us for pricing.