My experience with Suburban Relocation Systems is a disaster (mover hostage, fraud, and theft):
I entered into a moving agreement with Suburban Relocation Systems LLC to ship my household goods from Pennsylvania to Florida in August 2021. They did not show up on pick up date. When it was 18 days past the delivery date, they attempted for drop off. Without 24-hour notice, they arrived late and missed the scheduled elevator reservation. Suburban refused to wait and deliver, even if I pay all the hefty fee ($750 per day). In return for their fault, they hold my goods as hostage (demanding double pay). On top of the mover hostage, they charged $1440 on my credit card without my authorization, which is fraud by FBI's definition. Adding insult to injury, it threats to sell my goods at auction, which is theft.
1. Based on the original agreement the pickup date was August 2, 2021 and drop off date was August 20th. I paid deposit 10%.
2. On August 2nd Suburban Relocation Systems LLC did not show up and rescheduled the pickup for the following day. They charged me $230 more than the binding estimate. I paid a 50% deposit at this time.
3. On August 20th my household goods were NOT delivered as the original agreement specified.
4. Ann Miller, Suburban's representative, sent me an email on August 23rd saying they will send a truck to my state in 3 days, which again did not happen.
5. Ann Miller's text message on August 27 states that a truck will be back in two days to load my goods, which did not happen again. I asked for advanced notice multiple times, since my association needs to reserve elevator.
6. Suburban's dispatcher agreed and promised "We will make sure you get a 2 day notice." Ann repeatedly promised to "update you as soon as your items are loaded to the truck."
7. At 3:44 pm on September 6, Suburban's driver sent me a text message, stating that the delivery will be from 1 to 3 pm in the following day. This is a 21 hour notice. Suburban Relocation Systems did not give me 2-day notice me as they agreed. They did not even give me 24-hour notice as they claimed.
8. Fortunately I was still able to reserve the elevator for 1-4 pm on September 7th.
9. On September 7 (18 days past due), Suburban's truck arrived later than scheduled delivery time (arrived at 4:10 pm instead of 1-3 pm). This was past my 1-4 pm reservation and the elevator was closed as per my association.
10. Suburban Relocation Systems LLC refused to wait until Thursday when elevator is available, stating that they will not wait to deliver even if we pay all the hefty fee ($750 per day: $450 for day and $300 for night).
11. Suburban returned to its headquarter with my goods, stating that I must pay double fee to deliver again.
12. Suburban charged $1440 on my credit card without my authorization, which is fraud by FBI's definition.
13. Suburban threat to sell my goods at auction, which is theft.
• Suburban failed to pickup and deliver on time and shows pattern of broken promises.
• Suburban did NOT give me 2-day noticed as agreed. They did not even give me a 24-hour notice.
• Suburban arrived late and missed the scheduled elevator reservation.
• Suburban hold my goods as hostage (demand double pay), although they are completely at fault for all of the delays.
• On top of hostage, Suburban committed credit card fraud and prepare for theft.
Our family have to sleep on the floor and get sick. My daughters get fever. My kids have no books to read and no toys to play. I have to repurchase essentials, which I should NOT have had to make. The nightmare continues.
Silence is not the solution. I've created a support group in Facebook to educate other people, so that fewer innocent people would become victim of Suburban Relocation System. You are welcome to join and comment:
Suburban Relocation Systems: Have you been Scammed by them?
Reviews Posted to the Review Verification System will show up here! Add yours!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest