new review of Greene Facility Services LLC

Reviews Posted to the Review Verification System will show up here! Add yours!
maradino

new review of Greene Facility Services LLC

Postby maradino » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm

I found Greene Moving company through Movingscam.com and decided to use them for a move from Rhode Island to Connecticut, since they are based out of Manchester which is a short distance from where I moved to. They showed up right on time, loaded up the truck quickly and expertly and were extremely friendly and pleasant to deal with from start to finish. We had a lot of furniture and were concerned about it all fitting on the truck,but they were able to fit it all with room to spare. They couldn't have been nicer, and made the move that much easier for us. Moving is never a fun experience, but when you have professional movers who know what they are doing, it makes all the difference. I highly recommend Greene Moving and Storage for anyone moving to or from Connecticut.

MusicMom

Re: new review of Greene Facility Services LLC

Postby MusicMom » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:27 am

Thank you for coming back to write a review! Our previous mentions of Greene are all many years old, so a fresh comment is appreciated.

Jeff.Walker

Re: new review of Greene Facility Services LLC

Postby Jeff.Walker » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Thanks for taking the time to let us know! I've added your review to both the Super List and the RVS.

Return to “Reviews”