110% law - enforcement?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
ArchieWhite

Re: 110% law - enforcement?

Postby ArchieWhite » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:12 pm

Nah, politics is nastier than moving, but it does pay better, if you know what I mean. My own brother is a stinking bleeding heart liberal, who thinks taxes are not high enough, even though he doesn't pay any, he thinks its ok to abort babies, but wants the death penalty ended for convicted killers, he thinks its wrong to drill for oil on our own soil that has oil beneath the surface, and that the govt is entitled to 55% of a persons estate when they pass away.

BigLeeCalif

Postby BigLeeCalif » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:30 pm

Yep you're right about politics, but heck you do one term and you can retire just on the benefits.

All you gotta do is not get caught taking bribes, messing with another Senator's wife, or taking kickbacks from lobbyists.

Hmmmm I can put on blinders, wear pants with no pockets, and talk to nobody when not on the senate floor... :lol:
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:40 pm

Because every man who wears pants with pockets has women jumping into them???

('scuse me, I've got some sewing to do on DH's wardrobe...)

Michael

Postby Michael » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:41 pm

jumping into them??? I thought they were pulling things out???? Isnt that what Monica did????
Michael

Forget yourself for others and the others will never forget

Return to “Open Community”