Moving May 31st with Suddath United FL to NE ATLANTA

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
CSMOVER

Moving May 31st with Suddath United FL to NE ATLANTA

Postby CSMOVER » Mon May 16, 2005 10:01 am

I will definitely report back after the move from a 2 bedroom condo type apt to a single family home. I have used this website for the past couple months to decide between many local/interstate movers. I liked the guy who came out from A 1 Atlas in Jupiter but he showed up 30 minutes late and I kind of felt that because they don't handle the volume of Suddath that my stuff might be delayed. Also he wanted some of the drawers of my furniture to be packed and that is a PITA. I have about 9-10K of stuff but I am requesting to view the weighing because I think its less having moved 3 years ago from a house to this apt but no big deal - it's probably pretty close to 9K. I'm having minimal packing (glass shelves and table tops, mirrors) and a table crated. Because of the FL community I need a shuttle on the pick up end. And the GTNE is around 5090 (62% discount).

Return to “Open Community”