Has anyone used AAA Gold Coast Moving in Ft. Lauderdale?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
natat224

Has anyone used AAA Gold Coast Moving in Ft. Lauderdale?

Postby natat224 » Mon May 22, 2006 8:55 am

I'm moving from West Palm to Seattle and they are coming this week to give me a quote. My friend used them for a move to Aspen, but I can't find anymore reviews for them. He said they did a good job. They're an Allied agent.

Big Dog

Re: Has anyone used AAA Gold Coast Moving in Ft. Lauderdale?

Postby Big Dog » Mon May 22, 2006 11:00 am

I use them for all my Miami work. They show up & do what they say they will do. :D

Diane

Postby Diane » Mon May 22, 2006 11:56 am

I am hoping that "PMueller" can comment on this company either here on in a PM to me because this is the first we have heard of it on this messageboard. I would like to add it to my summary post on FL.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Kerosene Hat

Postby Kerosene Hat » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:39 am

Anybody??? I am looking at going w/ AAA Gold Coast and was wondering if there have been any other experiences. Much obliged.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:45 am

Allied Van Lines' website wrote:AAA Gold Coast Moving & Storage, Inc.
6825 N.W. 16th Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Superlist wrote:--AAA Gold Coast Moving (Allied) in Fort Lauderdale.
This company has quality scores from the van line between "meets standards" and "very good." This was one of five companies in the Miami area recommended to someone by the FL movers' association in June 2006.
"Big Dog" (FL mover) said that they performed well for him in terms of supplying workers:
http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8368
On that same thread, someone posted that a friend had used them for an interstate move to CO and was pleased.

gatorinmn

Postby gatorinmn » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:38 pm

Can't comment on this particular company, but I used Suddath to move from Coral Springs to Minnesota and I had a great move. I'd highly recommend them.

Return to “Open Community”