RYE MOVING SYSTEMS (NH) - DONT USE

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies
stunter1

RYE MOVING SYSTEMS (NH) - DONT USE

Postby stunter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:54 am

Hey everyone, I just registered to this forum. I used Rye Moving Systems in June 2008. I wanted to share my shitty experience with others so they can be for warned.

They kept pushing the date back until they came when I was already moved. About 3 weeks after they said they would be there.

The when they moved everything, a part of my four wheeler was broken and they broke a leg off a dresser. And almost ALL of the boxes marked fragile were crushed. Wh o knows what else they broke.

Carl said he would pay for it. "No problem just let me know how much." Yeah right. I got a price and called back. Guess what no answer. I called about once a week and left messages and I did not hear from him. Its been almost 3 months and I finally heard through another guy that he isnt going to pay me and wants me to stop calling. What a way to run a business.

I RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE READING THIS NEVER USES RYE MOVING SYSTEMS, OR WHATEVER THEY CHANGE THEIR NAME TO ONCE THIS ONE GETS A BAD REP.

Thank everyone I hope this helps.

Rick

Re: RYE MOVING SYSTEMS (NH) - DONT USE

Postby Rick » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 am

Removed
Last edited by Rick on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EastCoastMover

Re: RYE MOVING SYSTEMS (NH) - DONT USE

Postby EastCoastMover » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:16 pm

maybe im just not too smart but... if they kept moving the date back and came after you already moved, how did they break your stuff??? just curious

Return to “Report A Scam”