ALL USA MOVING&STORAGE LOCATION

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies

ALL USA MOVING&STORAGE LOCATION

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:17 am

THESE SCAMMERS ARE OPERATING IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD CA. ON BELLAIRE ST./BETWEEN SHERMAN WAY,,SATICOY. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE! SHAY IS STILL IN OPERATION! :evil: :twisted:

Re: ALL USA MOVING&STORAGE LOCATION

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:09 pm

they are still operating

Frisco

Postby Frisco » Thu May 25, 2006 2:16 pm

You are right - they are still in operation and playing GAMES they have my items, they moved me and won't return any phone calls....can you tell me what your experience is w/ them? I can't seem to locate or find my goods and now they say they are USA Van Lines...and that All USA Moving & Storage went out business...this is a scam isn't it? Working with them will I ever see my stuff again OR are they going to try and charge me some outlandish ransom.......

By the way there is a "Joe" that is now taking and seeming to handle calls.....HELP!!! My email address is smwilliams1986@yahoo.com if anyone has any help to offer!!!!!

Postby Guest » Thu May 25, 2006 2:25 pm

[quote="Frisco"]You are right - they are still in operation and playing GAMES they have my items, they moved me and won't return any phone calls....can you tell me what your experience is w/ them? I can't seem to locate or find my goods and now they say they are USA Van Lines...and that All USA Moving & Storage went out business...this is a scam isn't it? Working with them will I ever see my stuff again OR are they going to try and charge me some outlandish ransom.......

By the way there is a "Joe" that is now taking and seeming to handle calls.....HELP!!

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Thu May 25, 2006 2:30 pm

When did they pick up your things?

You can try to call the FL Attorney General's office, Economic Crimes division.

Frisco

Postby Frisco » Thu May 25, 2006 2:33 pm

about a year ago...they have supposedly been in storage, and now that i want them out i can't get a straight answer or the truth, where my stuff is where to send final payment; how to schedule delivery or anything....

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Thu May 25, 2006 3:13 pm

Whoops, sorry, I sent you to the wrong state's agency.

You should call teh California Public Utilies Commission and explain your situation. They can hopefully help you with where to go next.
You may also want to call www.moverescue.com in case some legal muscle is needed.

Frisco

Postby Frisco » Thu May 25, 2006 5:33 pm

Thankyou !! I will do just that.....I'm so glad to have found this resource because after calling tihs company for a month I started doing some research because I had to believe something was WRONG and they were playing games....one minute they've located my stuff the next minute they are mistaken and its someone whose name is similar to mine and THEN there's a $ amount they'll quote me that I'll need to agree to before they can locate my things and then of course there's their unresponsiveness. So glad there's folks out here who understand and have been there....I'll see if there's restitution.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Thu May 25, 2006 5:48 pm

I also suggest the LA City Attorney's office.

Postby Guest » Mon May 29, 2006 10:36 pm

i will update an address and # THESE SCAMMERS NEED TO BE JAILED SHAWN" SHAY" FIMA AND ALL SCUMBAGS... THEY ALSO OPERATED MOVING& STORAGE USA CHECK BACK....CONSIDER THIS SINCE I WORK FOR A MOVING COMPANY WHO REFUSED TO DEAL WITH THESE GUYS I WILL BE BACK! :wink: :wink:

Return to “Report A Scam”