This information is worng About World Moving & Storage

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies
movingtime

This information is worng About World Moving & Storage

Postby movingtime » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:51 pm

Here is the update information please rmove this company from the black list. Licensed & Insurance MC 531644 US DOT 1400507

World Moving & Storage
Owner: emil cohen

License information:
(click DOT license number for authority/insurance information):
MC #: 519469

Known Addresses:
1895 North Green Vally Parkway , Henderson, NV 89074
9901 Lurline Ave Suite 108, Chatsworth, CA 91311

Known Phone Numbers:
818-439-3474

Web Sites Used:
http://www.mover4u.com
http://www.123movingcompany.com

Editor Comments:
As of 4/17/2005 this company was operating as an interstate household goods moving broker without the required bond or FMCSA license
California Moving Company World Moving & Storage

MusicMom

Re: This information is worng About World Moving & Stora

Postby MusicMom » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:13 pm

Thanks for the update! I added the new addresses, phone numbers, and license numbers to the Blacklist report.

Oh, wait, you were hoping we would remove the report?

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:02 pm

This is an add in Mexico. International moves??????

http://www.solutionsabroad.com/t_mexico ... text=cohen

http://houseinmarket.com/real/houseDeta ... rtyID=3775
Could this be him????

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:23 pm

Why, yes, it certainly IS him! Hello Emil! Looking a little sleepy. Must have been uplate writing fake reviews and ads for services he can't even legally perform.

Funny that he put a picture of HIMSELF up on the real estate ad, and not the condo for sale. Duh!

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:54 pm

World Moving and Storage was going to move me, I paid via PayPal, they "accidentally" refunded the money and then when I repaid, they said I would have to pay cash since there was not enough time before the move. I cancelled and the refund via Paypal failed. Since then they have promised to send it to me and one time they claim it got returned, the second time I never got anything, the third time, they did not even bother to answer me. They have a "D" BBB rating and claim on their website that they are a member and that is a lie. They should be back on the Blacklist. I noticed they are not on there anymore. Also, this info was very useful, now I have the exact address for the process server to deliver my small claims lawsuit notice.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:56 pm

Oh yeah, one other thing - I reported them to the BBB and World Moving and Storage did not even bother to answer them - hence, the "D" rating - there are two incidences, so I guess someone else is having issues with them as well.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:07 pm

Update - the BBB information on labbb is incorrect as they never sent they did not send the complaint to the right address. Also, I am retracting my previous post about them not giving my refund. The owners were not aware of the BBB complaint so could not resolve the issue, tried to resolve through PayPal and was given the run around. They are more than willing to settle this and I truly believe that they are not in the business of scamming the poor consumer. Just my opinion, but I could not leave the post as is in good conscience as they are providing excellent customer service now and it is not fair to leave the post as is. I do not work for them or have any benefit from doing this - this is just my experience.

Postby 23 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:57 am

I really feel for you.

It sounds like they have belt tied around your nads and kept tightening it until you removed your post or said something positive about their company.

Thats the way these scammers operate.

:cry:

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:49 am

I have to wonder the same thing. Must be a threat of a lawsuit for slander (even thought it's not slander to complain), or they will not even consider the claim unless the complaint is removed or recanted (extortion).

Return to “Report A Scam”