MI to NC

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Jenlindt

MI to NC

Postby Jenlindt » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:08 pm

I'm moving from Detroit area, MI to NC. I have a two bedroom apartment to move. And I'm currently having sales to do the in home estimates for me. I had these companies already (The prices are including no detuctible insurance):
Mayflower/Premier Relocations
Bekins
NorthAmerican/University moving
Allied/Lansing moving

And Corrigan Moving (united) is coming soon for another estimate.

Before Corrigan Moving comes, I prefer Mayflower at this moment because the sales looked really nice. But Michael's posts saying that Corrigan is really good, so I'm still waiting for their estimate as well. But so far, do you think Mayflower is a good one to go? and what about the Mayflower ppl in Raleigh? How can I check who they are and whether they have a good reputation?

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know. THank you very much for your help.

Michael

Re: MI to NC

Postby Michael » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:17 pm

If you go the Mayflower route ask them to use All American Mayflower as the destination agent.

Best of luck,
Michael

Forget yourself for others and the others will never forget

smatwilly

Postby smatwilly » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:38 am

University NorthAmerican is a very good agency as well. We use them for all our estimates coming out of specific areas in MI - they are a large agency that self hauls quite a bit-----I highly recommend them. Good luck!

Eric

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:41 pm

I had a great move with Corrigan from Detroit to Raleigh in 2006.

According to the Corrigan driver who moved us Corrigan was buying Premier.
"Never use the words 'only' and 'killed' in the same sentence." --Prof. Robert Harmon, Hillsdale College

Return to “Open Community”