**PriceBreak!Shipping Gone Great!!!!!!*

A forum for questions and helpful information and advice about international moves and moving companies.
flojo07

**PriceBreak!Shipping Gone Great!!!!!!*

Postby flojo07 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:41 pm

My experience with PriceBreak!Shipping was fantastic. I scheduled two separate shipments, from S-Florida, to E-Europe.

My first shipment, scheduled for a 40’container. The movers, the flat-bed truck, and the container, all arrived as scheduled, on time. Goods were loaded expediently and secured safely. Within a few hours all were done. The next morning the trucker came and picked up the container. My agent was Dawson Jones. He was in contact with me every day, prior to the shipments departure, as well as after, Dawson has been in continuous communication, and provided information about destination logistics that really helped me out. His E-Europe counterparts were very professional and dealt with all the customs. and regulatory very well. Dawson provided a wonderful service and in general the customer service is great.

Another service I scheduled, was with a small shipment site called www.shippingquest.com, for some boxes. The booking was done all online, local pickup and ocean freight. Most noticeably, the truck arrived for pickup the same day, and collected my goods, from S-Florida, and off to E-Europe's final-terminal. Everything was done online such as tracking, invoicing and my ocean bill of lading. Very very very good Service. What I did notice is that although this is self service, you are still provided the customer service and support I received for the full service.

I give two thumbs up for a company that really knows how to handle International shipping.

A grateful and v. v. v. satisfied customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michel F.
S-Florida/E-Europe

Rick

Re: **PriceBreak!Shipping Gone Great!!!!!!

Postby Rick » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:19 pm

V.V.V. supportive feedback on both companies! Where are their offices located and what are their direct toll numbers? None of their extensive internet advertising shows an accurate address or phone number.

Diane

Re: **PriceBreak!Shipping Gone Great!!!!!!

Postby Diane » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Many bad reports about Price Break on this thread - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7710
Also some "out of the blue" good reports about the company, like this one. :?:

MusicMom

Re: **PriceBreak!Shipping Gone Great!!!!!!*

Postby MusicMom » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:26 pm

I'm just wondering who the actual carrier was for that first shipment, and why they aren't getting their due here.

flojo07

Postby flojo07 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:54 am

My experience (w/ pricebreakshipping, shippingquest) was indeed as depicted. I do not speak for others, but only for me. So should everyone else.

The company contacts are available on the repsective sites, quite sufficient for one to engage a service transaction - this is the 21st century, not the 1900's!!!... to engage in this service, it does take one rare to find human attribute - trust!!!

I aleays keep my comments/experiences to the direct contact, hence, servicer. The (any) servicer has the option to select a (any) carrier, which does not fall in my selection or praise.

Noone

Postby Noone » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:23 am

Flojo07,

Trust is an importantpart of any business transaction, but it needs to be earned, not given freely. This is especially true in an industry fraught with untrustable businessess and people.

This is why we are a little sceptical of your review. Whenever someone comes to a website called movingSCAM after a move gone well, without having been here BEFORE the move asking advice, it seems suspect.

Also, pricebreakshipping.com does NOT have an address listed on their website, nor does shippingquest.com. This is a simple identifying factor that helps to build trust which is noticeably missing.

Whenever we get a review for an international move, we ask who did the packing, so we can know who the good packing agents are (as you know, an important part of a full-service international move).

Where in East Europe did your goods go? Was this commercial or personal? What type of service was this door-to-door, door-to-port? When you say this was self-service, what do you mean? It seems as if they did the packing and loading. Am I misunderstanding what you wrote? Lastly, how did you happen across movingscam? Who was the origin agent that loaded the container? Who was the destination agent in Europe with whom you dealt?

These questions will both make it clearer to prospective pricebreak customers if the services you got are similar to what they need, or different (and hence irrelevant in their selection of an international shipper) and also add some legitimacy to your praise. Let's face it, if you want to praise a company, might as well do it in a way that is credible, right?

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Flojo, I got your private message, but you didn't answer. I wanted to know which company actually carried your goods. I know PriceBreak arranged it all. If you had a great move, the comapny that did the work deserves the recognition.

I'm curious, your goods are all in Brazov, but you're still in FL?

FordBanisterEsq

Postby FordBanisterEsq » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:11 pm

Greetings,

I am an attorney representing the Plaintiff in a lawsuit that is currently pending in the federal district court for the Northern District of Illinois in which the defendants are PriceBreak Shipping, its affiliate ShippingQuest and its officers, principals and agents. Case details, including a link to the original complaint, are in the article linked below.

I am posting here because I noticed that many of the comments on MovingScam describe conduct that is strikingly similar to the circumstances of the present case. Though the last posts in these threads are quite old, information showing what appears to be a prolonged practice of issuing threats towards anyone who dares criticize the service level of these related companies is valuable evidence. If this message speaks to you, please contact me via email at ford@fordbanister.com.

Best Regards,

Ford Banister, Esq.

http://www.courthousenews.com/teacher-a ... d-reviews/

Return to “International Moves”