[RECOMMENDATION] LAS VEGAS(NV) - DENTON(TX)

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
KBPARK

[RECOMMENDATION] LAS VEGAS(NV) - DENTON(TX)

Postby KBPARK » Sat May 17, 2008 4:20 pm

How are you all?
Can anybody please tell me or recommend me from Las Vegas, NV to Denton, TX?
Also, I need to ship my car in addition. This is going to be full service, right?

I am about to search for the moving company that has an office in Las Vegas as a guidance from this powerful and helpful web site.
All the information this web site has is pretty amazing and very helpful even if some experience from others was hard to believe. That brings big cautions to me. Thanks to posting and comment.

If prior users from Las Vegas to Dallas or Denton, Tx can give me any suggestion and recommendation, it will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
ALWAYS THANK YOU ALL AND FOR THIS COMMUNITY...

rydog444

Re: [RECOMMENDATION] LAS VEGAS(NV) - DENTON(TX)

Postby rydog444 » Sun May 18, 2008 7:19 am

http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=57658#57658

This link will take you to the superlist of movers in the Las Vegas area. Use a local company and make sure they give you an IN-HOME estimate.

I have personal experience with Ace Worldwide (Atlas). They have a very nice facility and their helpers worked hard and were skillful.

You really need to be careful about hiring a legit company out of Vegas. I don't know if you've ever noticed, but go by any trucker areas in the morning. There are many guys hanging out there looking for work. It is very easy for a bad mover to find cheap, unskilled labor in Vegas.

I've been there many times, and every time, I used labor provided to me by a moving company. They have always been excellent helpers. But it is important that you use quality movers in your area.
My job is to give the best domestic and international moving services to my corporate clients by using the best movers in the world, regardless of vanline affiliation.

r.tennison

Postby r.tennison » Mon May 19, 2008 12:42 am

In Las Vegas, Ace relocation is a great company as is All American moving and storage. One is with Atlas Van Lines and the other is with Allied Van Lines. Again be sure you get a guaranteed price estimate and you get everything in writing. Good Luck.

KBPARK

Postby KBPARK » Tue May 20, 2008 7:04 am

Thanks rydog444 and Tennison(again)!
Superlist is just Un~~~believable!
ALWAYS THANK YOU ALL AND FOR THIS COMMUNITY...

Return to “Open Community”