move from San Diego to Cape Canaveral?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
rottie

move from San Diego to Cape Canaveral?

Postby rottie » Fri May 16, 2008 2:53 pm

I got a bad first impression from moovers inc (the guy wasn't friendly, wasn't helpful, and never sent the inventory form like he promised).

Anyone got a good recommendation for moving a small one-bedroom apt from San Diego to central Florida? I'm more concerned with reliability, service and reputation than I am with price (although I don't want to get ripped off either). I just want a hassle-free quality move with good dependable service.

Thanks for any advice.

farrah7031

Re: move from San Diego to Cape Canaveral?

Postby farrah7031 » Fri May 16, 2008 3:02 pm

I'd contact Sullivan (United) and a couple of other agents for an in home estimate:
http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 7574#57574

Enorah

Postby Enorah » Sat May 17, 2008 4:35 pm

I used Sullivan out of Vista for a local move and was really happy with the result.

r.tennison

Postby r.tennison » Mon May 19, 2008 3:10 pm

Atlas Transfer in Poway is an excellent mover. They seem to have trucks heading to Florida all the time. Also, there is a Bekins agent in Escondido, I do not know their name, but I have picked up military folks from them and they raved about the service, even though an Allied Driver was delivering them.

Good Luck on your move.

Return to “Open Community”