ambassador world wide (va)

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
carriet

ambassador world wide (va)

Postby carriet » Thu May 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Ambassador world wide has a good review on this website, but it has an umsatisfacotry BBB rating due to failure to respond to complaints. Any thoughts before I scedule an estimate?

rydog444

Re: ambassador world wide (va)

Postby rydog444 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Failure to respond to complaints is not a good thing. Nearly every mover has one or two complaints, how you handle them is key.

It kind of suprises me that they failed to respond to these complaints. They otherwise seem to be good, with zero complaints in the past year. Even if the complaints are without merit, they should still be addressed
My job is to give the best domestic and international moving services to my corporate clients by using the best movers in the world, regardless of vanline affiliation.

carriet

Postby carriet » Thu May 15, 2008 8:30 pm

I agree. Maybe I won't get the estimate from them. There are other reputable companies in my area.

r.tennison

Postby r.tennison » Mon May 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Another great Dc mover is Bayshore in the Woodbridge Virginia area, and Security Transfer and Storage are another great moving company in the area as well. Good luck with your move.

Return to “Open Community”