a positive review about Delancey St in Greensboro, NC

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
DCheepas

a positive review about Delancey St in Greensboro, NC

Postby DCheepas » Thu May 22, 2008 3:59 pm

a positive review about Delancey St in Greensboro, NC.

They moved us intercity (Greensboro, NC) on two occasions (2002, 2003) and were very professional, courteous, efficient. They arrived on time with the number of people I requested, brought extra supplies. They even helped me pack and didn't charge me extra for it. They went out of their way to make sure everything was packed away safely. Nothing was broken or damaged.

We were very sad to learn that they didn't do interstate moves when we moved to Virginia in 2004. I only wish that the other two moving companies that I've used were nearly as good as these guys.

-DCheepas

Diane

Re: **a positive review about Delancey St in Greensboro, NC

Postby Diane » Thu May 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Thanks so much for this review. The NC branch is very small and that's probably why they don't move many people interstate.

However, people reading this might like to know that TROSA in Durham is staffed by Delancey Street graduates and it follows the same philosophy in educating its workers to perform in an outstanding fashion. It has excellent reviews here comparable in quality to Delancey's. I just received one such review by Private Message that was submitted to Tim Walker (website owner) through the "Comments" section because the reviewer apparently didn't know how to post on the messageboard. Here it is.

Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:23 AM
To: comments@movingscam.com
Subject: Comments from www.movingscam.com

City: Savannah
State: GA

Comments:
I used TROSA moving company to move from NC to GA. They were amazing. On time, helped packing things we were unsure of, careful and most of all, friendly. They made the experience easy and much more pleasurable. I definitely recommend them!
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”