Moving from KCK to Dexter, Mo.

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
RainyH

Moving from KCK to Dexter, Mo.

Postby RainyH » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:06 pm

Hello,

I have looked at moving companies until I am very confused. I plan to move to Dexter in about 3 weeks. It is 415 miles from KC so need a long distant moving company.

I need a company that can provide full service as I am alone, with elderly parents I care for.

My best guess as to the weight of household goods is 12000 pounds or more . We also if possible need auto transport services.

I found this site by looking at complaints against moving companies. Is there anywhere I can find a good moving comany in Kansas City that could meet my needs?

Thank-You in advance for any help you can provide.

Rick

Re: Moving from KCK to Dexter, Mo.

Postby Rick » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 pm

You'll find a list of Kansas Movers here. http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 7603#57603

Fry-Wagner (United) is the largest in the region with offices in St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia and Springfield, Missouri, and Belleville, Illinois (2007). Select Van and Storage (Mayflower) and Superior (Wheaton) are two other good choices.

Return to “Open Community”