Syracuse, NY to Los Angeles, CA Move...

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Malachi

Syracuse, NY to Los Angeles, CA Move...

Postby Malachi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Hi...Just wanted to share my experience with United Van Lines out of Syracuse, New York. My family has a two bedroom apartment for which we recently were quoted a Binding NTE estimate for roughly 4600 pounds. The local agent was Delaney Moving & Storage. After reading all these horror stories, I am pretty impressed by how professional they were and did everything as promised with no surprises.

Pickup day was stress-free. The big, yellow, United Van Lines Truck arrived on time and the crew were entertaining as well as professional. They were in and out in roughly 2 hours once the truck was parked and inventory completed.

I will return with an update as to how unloading went. I do want to say that so far everything has been satisfactory and I have no complaints.

Good Job United Van Lines!!! :D :D :D

Diane

Re: **Syracuse, NY to Los Angeles, CA Move...

Postby Diane » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Thanks for this preliminary review. Please do come back to update it after delivery.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”