In and Out Movers MD--anyone use them?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
sak1

In and Out Movers MD--anyone use them?

Postby sak1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:28 pm

I saw a few posts a while back, but wanted to know if anyone used In and Out Movers in MD? I'm looking for local movers for a simple move within Washington DC. They seem to be licensed, insured, and okay with the BBB and in business for a few years, here is what I've found.

http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/reports/rwservlet

they are at inandoutmovers.net

Thanks!

Diane

Re: In and Out Movers MD--anyone use them?

Postby Diane » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:32 pm

From the Superlist:
--In and Out Movers (independent) in Germantown.
This company has DOT #1207006, website www.inandoutmovers.net and phone 301-916-9360 or 800-346-9857. As of 4/08 it had 4 BBB complaints over the past 36 months and the owner was listed as Igal Pinto.
"dc2va" gave In and Out a good review for a move from DC to VA in 6/07:
http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14058 (local)
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

mi2kshop

Postby mi2kshop » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 am

We had an excellent experience with them. The guys in the office as well as the crew were all very courteous and helpful. The driver (an uncommon jewish name -- cant remember at the moment) was especially nice and hardworking. Despite the high temperatures on our 2 days of move, every thing happened on time.

Comparing to our long distance move two years ago, this was very smooth. However there are couple of things that you may want to monitor. They did not create a list of boxes and items as they loaded. I am not sure how big a deal this is -- during our long distance move the movers made a list, but it was impossible for us to make sure that every item was getting recorded. Perhaps it is helpful in situations when the load needs to be transferred from one truck to another.

We also discovered that some of the items could have been packed better. But because this was a local move, everything was under control and there was no harm done.

mi2kshop

Postby mi2kshop » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:35 am

They were also a better deal than other established names in the area.

Rick

Postby Rick » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:49 am

Removed
Last edited by Rick on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sak1

Postby sak1 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:45 pm

thanks for the positive feedback. I will let you know how it goes after the move.

Return to “Open Community”