Big Apple Review

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
micholkim

Big Apple Review

Postby micholkim » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:10 pm

I used Big Apple last Tuesday in Queens and they did a 6 man job with only 4 guys and did a really awesome job with the move. Not only was 134/hr a good rate but I really wanted to tip them more for a job well done. They were very honest and reliable. They even took 30 minutes off the book with a quick powerbreak. I will refer my associates and give them a good review.
Thanks Joe.

Michael Kim

Diane

Re: **Big Apple Review

Postby Diane » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:29 pm

Who are your associates? What's a powerbreak? How did you happen to come upon this website?

apple3154

Re: **Big Apple Review*

Postby apple3154 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi Michael,
I just saw your review (have not been here for awhile) and wanted to say thank you.
I think what Diane wanted to say to you was

Thank you for the review Michael. Another great job from Big Apple Moving!

Hi Diane.
What's with all the questions to Michael?

30 Years serving New Yorkers. One complaint with the BBB since 1989 (20 years!) When Do I make your "Companies We Endorse" list? I might not have much time left :wink:

Your pal.

Joe

Diane

Re: **Big Apple Review*

Postby Diane » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi again Joe,

I ask a lot of questions because that's how I learn about the moving business (even though this particular poster never answered). They weren't hostile questions.

I added his excellent review and your stellar BBB record to your entry on the Superlist. The BBB has a different phone number for Big Apple than what's on the Superlist. Which is the best one?

As for when Big Apple will be endorsed, MovingScam has to have a large number of very favorable reviews of a company for that to be considered. But your BBB record is excellent and I congratulate you on it.

Return to “Open Community”