Rave review of AC White

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
farrah7031

Rave review of AC White

Postby farrah7031 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:21 pm

Review by AeroBoi:

Just moved from Atlanta, GA to Sacramento, CA via A.C. White Trasfer & Storage. Cannot recommend them highly enough! Had 4 estimates completed: Lindsay, never bothered to put estimate in writing; National Relocation Systems; Berger and A.C. White. A.C. White was not the lowest but their estimate was on a binding not to exceed basis with an underweight allowance! My shipment was +/- 400 lbs. under estimate and sure enough the adjustment was right there on the final bill. They showed up on time, with SIX guys, packed my entire house (a 719 SF one-bed on a high floor) in five hours including lunch break! Everything arrived well ahead of schedule in perfect shape just seven days later! Total cost including shuttle at origin and complete packing service for +/- 2,800 lbs. was +/- $3,750. This was my third cross-country move and was by far the easiest and least stressful thanks to movingscam.com and A.C. White! Thank you both so very much!

BigLeeCalif

Re: **Review of AC White

Postby BigLeeCalif » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Way to go Archie.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

ArchieWhite

Postby ArchieWhite » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:56 pm

:D

blue

Postby blue » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:31 pm

That endorsement more effective and far less expensive than any yellow page ad. Nice work Archie.

BillAdams

Re: Rave review of AC White

Postby BillAdams » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Reviews like this are nice to see.
Well done, Archie. Not only are you fun to read, but your care about good service too!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones that you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
-Mark Twain

ArchieWhite

Postby ArchieWhite » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:49 am

Thanks Lee, Blue and Bill. We get lucky sometimes, and it's nice to hear. This one snuck past me, I still don't even know who the shipper is/was, usually I know whats going on around here, but sometimes get left out of the loop.

Bill, I've had to cut back on my tall tales, as I realized most of them were starting off " back in the good old days...."

Techsan93

Postby Techsan93 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:05 am

Great work Archie! :D Good people doing good work, I love it! 8)

T

Return to “Open Community”