minero movers?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

Re: minero movers?

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:15 am

This thread if prolly dead by now, but I've used Minero Movers and I'd recommend them also. He's a small time guy and charges a reasonable price, but I'm not sure if he'd be cut out for corporate or very large moves. I am single and have an apartment and am moving to a house about 45 minutes away. I'm moving most of my things, but I'm probably going to use Eugene to move my couches, bed and a few other large things.

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:47 am

OK, thanks - I added your remarks to the other positive posts about Minero Movers, available through eMove.com.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Aphrone

Postby Aphrone » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi - I just wanted to add my voice to the chorus here - I have had very positive experiences with Minero Movers. I have twice used them to load/unload a rental truck (August 2006 and May 2008) and have been very pleased with their professionalism. They also helped me pack the truck. These were short, in-city moves. I plan on hiring them again to load a truck for my next move.

Return to “Open Community”