Golden Hand Moving Is a Horrible Company For Consumer or Business

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies
krzyview

Golden Hand Moving Is a Horrible Company For Consumer or Business

Postby krzyview » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 pm

I provided this company web services and marketing services back in February and March. One day the VP Simon calls me and requests that I cover up his bad reviews on the internet and I replied no after reading the reviews because as a consumer I would want to know this. I thought that would be the last I heard of them and they Simon cussed me out and hung up the phone.

Well today is January 11 and 3 days ago they charged back the funds they used to pay me for my work and they refuse to undo the charge back or pay me. For what reason I do not know but this is how these scumbags work. I promise you all your going to do is get hurt. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

MusicMom

Re: Golden Hand Moving Is a Horrible Company For Consumer or Business

Postby MusicMom » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 am

You lie down wih dogs, you get fleas.

Diane

Postby Diane » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:41 am

If it's the company in Denver with the owner Roni Levin, there are already bad reports on it here - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 7577#57577 It has had 16 BBB complaints over the past 36 months (very high for a small company).
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

kagecomm

Postby kagecomm » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Well, here we go again! A Golden Hand LLC has gone out of business! But wait!!!...you are lucky to have found this post!! The company has resurfaced, with the very same incompetent ripoff artists running it at the back side of his property in denver colorado!!. He is now using the name Move USA LLC and the address is 9390 E Mexico ave. unit B which is one of the storage units on his property where he was previously listed (9437 E colorado Ave.) Google map it and you will see his house with a boat next to it and a red tractor trailer(moving van) sitting in the lot. Scroll up or down and you will see that it is all the same lot. He is trying,not very well I might add, that he is still the ripoff artist that he has always been. read my report under golden hand llc or go to any other scam report website to learn more about this guy. By the way, his name is roni levin, his henchman is simon, and his wife whose name I don't recall are all in on this scam.
visit my blog to see how this turns out
http://kenclutesmusings.blogspot.com/

Return to “Report A Scam”