Update ABF (Seattle to Tampa) - Great News

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Jake

Update ABF (Seattle to Tampa) - Great News

Postby Jake » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:54 am

I could not be more thrilled tonight, thanks to the help I've found on this board and ABF Movers. The "Nutshell Version": We are using ABF for our move to Florida, but since we do not live in ABF's service area, we were going to pick up at the Tampa terminal, transfer to a U-Haul and then up to our new home in Hernando County. I didn't even think about calling the Tampa terminal to ask if they would do a turn around until Diane made the suggestion (thank you Diane!). I called them yesterday and received the great news today that YES, they will in fact deliver to our front door. The cost is $400.00 more but well worth it to us as my hubby is not in the best of health. Total cost of our move now is still less than $4,000.00 (Seattle to Hernando County, Florida) for 16 linear ft. / 7,000 pounds. This includes gas and taxes. Thank God I found this website! Having peace of mind (and getting back my sanity) is at least worth a donation to help keep this site running. THANKS MOVINGSCAM.COM! :P

Return to “Open Community”