morse moving in michigan: allied dot and mc numbers

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
de

morse moving in michigan: allied dot and mc numbers

Postby de » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:08 pm

I am trying to do my homework regarding a move from a storage facility in detroit to my home in san francisco. I am finding movers to come to me and give me a binding estimate.

I contacted morse moving in michigan. Their dot and mc numbers both refer to allied van lines in indiana....what does this mean if anything...

MusicMom

Re: morse moving in michigan: allied dot and mc numbers

Postby MusicMom » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:11 pm

It means they are agent of Allied, and use Allied's authority to move between states. Verify with Allied that they are indeed agents (check their website)

Michael

Re: morse moving in michigan: allied dot and mc numbers

Postby Michael » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:37 pm

De,

If I may let me recommend you call Corrigan Moving Systems out of Farmington Hills.

I worked for Corrigan for 5 years and can tell you first hand what a class organization they are. I am not a big fan of Morse Moving. While I competed against them when I lived in Michigan, I can tell you they are very high pressure, or were.

But in my professional opinion, if your in the Detroit area, look at Corrigan, if you need a major van line to help you.

Best of luck,
Michael

Forget yourself for others and the others will never forget

Return to “Open Community”