Mayflower: Penn Van and Storage in Santa Ana, CA

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
sho

Mayflower: Penn Van and Storage in Santa Ana, CA

Postby sho » Thu May 05, 2005 1:44 pm

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has experience with Penn Van and Storage in Santa Ana, CA. We are considering using them for moving from Irvine, CA to Seattle. If you have experience(good or bad) with this mover, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

SHO

Nancy

Re: Mayflower: Penn Van and Storage in Santa Ana, CA

Postby Nancy » Thu May 05, 2005 2:30 pm

I haven't heard of them, which is sometimes a good thing! That means they probably run their business well enough that their customers don't come to this site. For a reference, I'd suggest you call the California Moving & Storage Association www.thecmsa.org

bs0463@aol.com

mayflower movers maryland

Postby bs0463@aol.com » Mon May 09, 2005 12:19 pm

i got a quote from mayflower in md and was wondering if anyone has any experiecnce with them good or bad pleast let me know

bs0463@aol.com

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon May 09, 2005 12:20 pm

Can you advise the name of the agency that gave you the bid?

pinkrancher

Postby pinkrancher » Mon May 09, 2005 9:45 pm

Penn Mayflower has been in Santa Ana since at leat the 1950's, they were located on penn way at 5frwy and 17th street. They have always been primarily a commercial office moving company. I personally prefer to use another local company that is a United Van Lines agent. I know these people only because I lived in Santa Ana for 45 years, currently live in Flower Mound,Texas, and yes I did work for a few of them in Ca as a COD person, but have left the field and manage an office for my wife, Mary Kay Pink Cadillac Director. I know whom and whom not to use in so cal, I can refer a good quality person and agent to help.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon May 09, 2005 9:47 pm

Who would you recommend in Southern California?

Pinkrancher

Postby Pinkrancher » Mon May 09, 2005 11:07 pm

I like O'Neil Relocations in Garden Grove, contact COD person Audrey Copeland, they have been around for a very long time started in Santa Ana after WW2. still owned by the Family.

Charles

Postby Charles » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:23 pm

Even though this is an old question, I just found it and want to add my two cents.

I just had Penn-Mayflower move my small office across town. They gave us the lowest bid (of 3 bids requested) and did the work better and faster than my very picky office manager thought possible.

I knew of them because they have been moving family goods for over 10 years now, with never a problem and never a surprise (other than pleasant ones.)

Return to “Open Community”