Moving in Cary, North Carolina

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Lizzieblue2

Moving in Cary, North Carolina

Postby Lizzieblue2 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:19 pm

I am moving a short distance in Cary, NC from a 6 bdrm. house...not a lot of travel time but lots of stuff!

I am researching movers and am leaning towards 2 Men and a Truck. Has anyone had any experience with them in the Raleigh area?

Any insight is much appreciated.

MusicMom

Re: Moving in Cary, North Carolina

Postby MusicMom » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:26 pm

Michael covers that area, he can tell you difintively. But a house that big will take two or even three of their one-size-fits-all trucks.

Try contacting Security Storage. They have been helpful to others.

Rick

Re: Moving in Cary, North Carolina

Postby Rick » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:34 pm

Before they went out of business, Ryder Move Management, a third party relocation company, used to send their private transferees to 2 Men and Truck in Raleigh. Most of the folks were very complimentary. Not sure if it is under the same management.

If you tossed a coin, I would hope it landed on Security's side. They've been around since the '70s. Before signing with Atlas, they were one of Mayflower's largest hauling agents and their President was asked to be one the first members of the Unigroup board when United purchased the Ship.

Return to “Open Community”