MOVING QUEENS, NEW YORK TO DELRAY BEACH, FLORIDA

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
MISTER FRIDAY

MOVING QUEENS, NEW YORK TO DELRAY BEACH, FLORIDA

Postby MISTER FRIDAY » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:05 pm

LOOKING FOR A GOOD MOVER TO FLORIDA
HAVE QUOTE FROM SEAMANS AND TUFANO MOVERS---ANY OPINIONS
OR SUGGESTIONS

MusicMom

Re: MOVING QUEENS, NEW YORK TO DELRAY BEACH, FLORIDA

Postby MusicMom » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:02 pm

I can't find a listing for TUFANO MOVERS. Are you sure of the spelling? If that is right, then they are not licensed (that I can find) and there aren't even any hits on Google.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:33 am

I was happy with Atlas for my move to Florida. I hired Certified Atalas but ended up being switched to Avitar Atlas...and it worked out fine.

Diane

Postby Diane » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:22 am

Don't use Seamen's. See my Epinions article linked to below for a discussion of why it's not wise to use a primarily local NYC mover for a long-distance move like this.

There are many good van line agents that could move you to FL. But if cost is a concern, you might want to consider using the freight company Broadway Express or an ABF mobile storage container (see ABF review #23 for details and photos). See the stickies at the top of the messageboard. In addition, Delancey Street-NY is often less expensive than other full-service movers and still very reliable. This is the thread on Delancey with reviews and contact information - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2377
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”