Noffs/Atlantic in Chicago? Atlas Agent...

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
mary

Noffs/Atlantic in Chicago? Atlas Agent...

Postby mary » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:05 am

Does anyone have any experience with Noffs in Chicago?

PMueller

Re: Noffs/Atlantic in Chicago? Atlas Agent...

Postby PMueller » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:12 am

Mary,

I have sent a private message to "Michael" to advise on this agent. He represents an Atlas office in NC, I'm sure he has some feedback to share in regards to the Chicago area.

PMueller

Postby PMueller » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:14 am

Michael - University/Atlas is working with consumer at origin. See her original post regarding storage at destination.

http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7238

PMueller

Postby PMueller » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:01 am

Mary - if you sign up for membership and send me a private message, I'll be happy to advise some information I've found on this company for your consideration. If you prefer not to, I will let you know that this is indeed an agent for Atlas and they in no way will scam you. While your goods will be stored in their warehouse, they will be providing service direct to you when it is time to deliver them to your residence. Ultimately, since you are moving interstate - any problems that may arise you can always contact your origin or booking office which in your case would be University and Atlas will oversee any major issues or damages. The only contact you will have at destination will be the delivery and unpacking if you have elected to pay for this service. Are your goods going to be stored for short or long term?

mcgr

Postby mcgr » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:18 am

Noffs is part of Atlantic Relocation Systems-I used Atlantic Relocation Systems and they were excellent. I moved from Denver to Chicago, and I paid for the move. They went above and beyond what I asked. I got a GNTE (Guaranteed Not To Exceed) quote. My husband and I have moved 3 times in 5 years (believe me not by choice, but becasue he changed jobs), and we had the best experience with this particular mover. Hope that helps.

Return to “Open Community”