Experience?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
measles22

Experience?

Postby measles22 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:52 pm

Anyone out there with experience with long distance moving by Olympic Movers of Gaithersburg, Maryland? Appreciate copy to jwoods42691@comcast.net

MusicMom

Re: Experience?

Postby MusicMom » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:33 pm

I don't have experience with their moving, but I do know some background of the people involved. Olympic is run by one brother of a family, Prime Movers is by another one, and Trucks On Call is by a sister. Olympic was illegally running using Sis' company until I called him about it and outed him here. He cried and offered me free moves to remove the posts. Since then, he got his license and has been clean. However, that history, their "updated" BBB report, and the fact that the brother's company continues to run illegally and the sister's company is getting complaints, I would personally suggest to just steer clear. There are several better companies in this area.

What are your needs? Local? Long Distance?

Diane

Re: Experience?

Postby Diane » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:08 pm

Thanks, MM. I added a link to your post in my discussion of Olympic Moving and Storage (the Wheaton agent in Alexandria, VA) in my summary post on VA moving companies and also mentioned it in my post on MD movers.

Return to “Open Community”