Moving from Pennsylvania to Arizona

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
nikitadog31

Moving from Pennsylvania to Arizona

Postby nikitadog31 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:22 pm

Hi, I'm moving this summer from Lancaster, PA to Phoenix, AZ. Can anyone recommend some decent movers in Pennsylvania?

Thanks!

IMP

Re: Moving from Pennsylvania to Arizona

Postby IMP » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:41 pm

I would suggest getting an in-home, not-to-exceed estimate from Jack Treier/United - ph: 800/233-2808 or 717/397-2808. They are the only major that I know of AND know anything about in Lancaster. For comparison you may want to call Daniels/Atlas in Phoenix and tell them you'd like an in-home/not-to-exceed estimate, they can send an agent in PA to do the survey. Their phone # is 877/278-6110, I know some good people there in ops & drivers. I am not recommending from personal experience either of these movers, I am recommending that you contact them to get in-home, not-to-exceed estimates. Once you have them we can help you wade through the verbage.

Diane

Postby Diane » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:57 pm

We also have a rave review of this company, which has locations in Hellam and Malvern (not sure which she used):
Diane wrote:--Shelly Moving & Storage, Inc. (Allied) in Hellam and Malvern.
Regarded as "solid" by "weem" (works for a mover in northeast MD).
"jenn" (moving to Pittsburgh) gave them a rave review:
http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... =5748#5748 (within-PA)

EJ

Postby EJ » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:18 pm

Hi,

I am curious how your move went and if you used Jack Greier in Lancaster. I just had a salesman over (today) and wanted to know if you used them. I am moving to Fl. from PA in a few months.

Thanks

Diane

Postby Diane » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:21 pm

Hi - too much time has elapsed since these posts were made for the people to answer you. You can sign up for membership here and then send a PM to both "nikitadog" and "IMP" by clicking in the pm button below their posts. I would trust what IMP says since she works in the industry.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”