Anyone use Bailey's Moving and Storage in Englewood, CO?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Larehpirep

Anyone use Bailey's Moving and Storage in Englewood, CO?

Postby Larehpirep » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:38 pm

they're an agent for allied van lines. Wanted to know whether they are reputable.

Diane

Re: Anyone use Bailey's Moving and Storage in Englewood, CO?

Postby Diane » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:46 pm

See this post summarizing what has been said here about Colorado movers - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 7572#57572

Since it had quality scores in the "excellent" range recently, I would say that it is reputable. If you want to know more, sign up for membership here and send a Private Message to "PMueller" who used to work for Allied.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

PMueller

Re: Anyone use Bailey's Moving and Storage in Englewood, CO?

Postby PMueller » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:49 am

If I were moving from your area I would use them. They purchase good strong packing material that not only maintains through your move but has made excellent used packing material for my customers in the past that needed it. I no longer work for Allied - but Bailey's is definately a good choice.
"Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong."

Return to “Open Community”