NJ to CT - need recommendations

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
toddbr

NJ to CT - need recommendations

Postby toddbr » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:17 pm

Hello:

We are moving from a 1 BR apt. in Hoboken, NJ to a single family house in Fairfield, CT. The mover we have always used in the past (Divine Moving, based in NYC) does not move to CT so they recommended that we come here for some advice. Please let me know anyone that you can recommend -- we are moving very soon (anywhere from April 28 - May 15) and don't have time to begin this search from scratch! We will handle the packing into boxes for almost everything (except for big screen TV and some artwork) -- we just need someone to move it.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

PS -- For anyone doing a search on Divine - they are great and I highly recommend them!! They have handled a large number of moves for my family and several friends and have always been great!

Diane

Re: NJ to CT - need recommendations

Postby Diane » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Hi - thanks for your positive comments on Divine Moving.

Please click on the link below my name and scroll down to "New Jersey" and "New York City" to see what has been said here about movers in your area. Standouts in NJ include University Van Lines (Atlas) and Wade Odell Wade (United). You could also use a NYC independent mover such as Shea Moving in Queens or All Star Moving in Brooklyn. Look for the companies with a :thumbsup: in front of their names.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”