Moving from WI to NY

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
bonnie34677

Moving from WI to NY

Postby bonnie34677 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:21 pm

Hello everyone, not so long ago I was here and now here I am again.
I am moving from Summit Lake WI to Rochester NY and I have to go by the end of April. Unfortuantly there are not a lot fo moving companies to chose from here and I am having a difficult time finding someone to do an in home estimate. I know there are not a lot from WI here cause I used the search but I'm hoping someone can help me out. I am really afraid I will have to go without a "visual" estimate.
Thanks, Bonnie
Bonnie

IMovePeople

Re: Moving from WI to NY

Postby IMovePeople » Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:25 pm

How long ago did you move? Was it a professional move? Were you satisfied with that mover if you used one? Here is why I ask - if you had a good experience with a professional mover and it was within the not-too-distant-past - they SHOULD have the records and if absolutely positively necessary, and if a visual survey is not a possibility, then they COULD quote you based on the last move and a combination of any changes you tell them about. It's a possibility.
Movers are People, Too!

bonnie34677

Re: Moving from WI to NY

Postby bonnie34677 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:03 pm

Unfortunatly I have much less stuff than the other move or I would use them again. I have a very good experience with Florida Van Lines out of Clearwater.
Bonnie

Return to “Open Community”