All My Sons Denver recomendations or problems?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Houston bound

All My Sons Denver recomendations or problems?

Postby Houston bound » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:08 am

Anyone heard good or bad?

MusicMom

Re: All My Sons Denver recomendations or problems?

Postby MusicMom » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:37 am

Wow, someone should tell them that 20 words does not a website make!

They have a small amount of BBB complaints, not as bad as some of the other All My Sons locations.

PMueller

Postby PMueller » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:04 pm

Please consider getting estimates from the larger van lines, like United, Allied, Atlas, etc. This time of year, you will find they will be competitive while still yielding you a higher quality of service for your relocation.
"Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong."

Diane

Postby Diane » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:12 pm

I agree. Look into the Denver office of Armstrong (United), which has a couple of rave reviews here for interstate moves. A bonus is that Armstrong has a Houston office as well.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

dgp

Postby dgp » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:55 am

While This Company moved my mother half mile away, they helped themselves to $1400.00 in items. The company was called and told us to call the police. Even though the Police were involved and charges were filed. I could not prove in the video that they took the items, because the items they stole were located just off camera. Even Though they were in part of the house that had no items that were being moved and even though the video shows them going through everything. I had no clear picture of them putting the items in their pockets. So if you want to keep your stuff. Please do not use this company.

aubie2

Postby aubie2 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:59 pm

dgp wrote:While This Company moved my mother half mile away, they helped themselves to $1400.00 in items. The company was called and told us to call the police. Even though the Police were involved and charges were filed. I could not prove in the video that they took the items, because the items they stole were located just off camera. Even Though they were in part of the house that had no items that were being moved and even though the video shows them going through everything. I had no clear picture of them putting the items in their pockets. So if you want to keep your stuff. Please do not use this company.

If you had such little faith in a company that you had cameras setup, why not just find a company you felt comfortable with?

PHX Mover

Postby PHX Mover » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:03 pm

I just did a move here for a customer with a 4000 sq ft home. We kept finding $1 bills randomly stuffed under couch cushions or under TV's. It took us a while to figure out why but we heard them later saying that "All of our dollars are still here so I guess they aren't thieves." Of course none of my guys would steal anything anyway but, $1 isn't a real test anyway. I think we found about $10. If you are gonna test your movers, $10 isn't the way to try to catch them.

dgp

Postby dgp » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:46 pm

I did not hire them, My Mother did. She was only living with me temporarily until she could find a house. I was at work when the theft took place. The cameras are always on, part of a security system. They were and still are recommended by the BBB. I’m just trying to keep other people from going though what I did.

Return to “Open Community”