ATLANTA PEACH MOVERS AND STEVENS VAN LINE STOLE MY BELONGIN

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies

ATLANTA PEACH MOVERS AND STEVENS VAN LINE STOLE MY BELONGIN

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:17 pm

I PAID FIVE MONTHS FOR STOARGE ...WHEN MY BELONGS WERE RETURNED BOXES WERE MISSING AND EVERY BOX I RECIEVED HAD BEEN OPENED AND RAMBLED THROUGH FOOD MIXED WITH CLEANINGS ITEMS ETC... I PAID IN ALL OVER $7000 TO BE RETURNED JUNK AND MISSING ITEMS. :twisted:

MusicMom

Re: ATLANTA PEACH MOVERS AND STEVENS VAN LINE STOLE MY BELO

Postby MusicMom » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:45 pm

Did you file a claim? Contact Stevens HQ? What did they say? And what kind of stuff was missing? Where did you move to and from? We just need a little more info to understand what happened to you, and if there's anything else that can be done.

shelee

Re: ATLANTA PEACH MOVERS AND STEVENS VAN LINE STOLE MY BELO

Postby shelee » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:43 pm

Anonymous wrote:I PAID FIVE MONTHS FOR STOARGE ...WHEN MY BELONGS WERE RETURNED BOXES WERE MISSING AND EVERY BOX I RECIEVED HAD BEEN OPENED AND RAMBLED THROUGH FOOD MIXED WITH CLEANINGS ITEMS ETC... I PAID IN ALL OVER $7000 TO BE RETURNED JUNK AND MISSING ITEMS. :twisted:

Please contact Atlanta Peach & try discussing this issue. There are several avenues to explore to resolve this.

Diane

Re: ATLANTA PEACH MOVERS AND STEVENS VAN LINE STOLE MY BELONGIN

Postby Diane » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:49 am

As a result of positive comments about Atlanta Peach made to me by Archie White and a re-examination of the number of BBB complaints vs. the number of moves Atlanta Peach does each year, I have upgraded the ranking of Atlanta Peach on the Superlist linked to below. The anonymous guest who started this thread never returned to follow up on his/her allegations.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

urgood

Postby urgood » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:28 pm

finally justice is done They are a good company

Diane

Postby Diane » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:13 pm

It may take time, but we hope we will eventually get things right. I encourage anyone who feels that we have judged a company unfairly to send me a Private Message. Several people have done so already and (after investigating) in most cases I have altered the listing in a positive direction.

(This offer does not apply to scam or dubious companies.)

Fred0844

Postby Fred0844 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:15 am

(This offer does not apply to scam or dubious companies.)

It should but you should post them, we could all use a good laugh every now and then :lol:

Return to “Report A Scam”