HAD A GREAT MOVE!!!!!!!

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

HAD A GREAT MOVE!!!!!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:55 pm

Just wanted to say thank you for a great website and great information. I found your site by accident and right before I was going to book a scammer to handle my move. I moved "locally" from Silver Spring, Maryland to Pasadena, Maryland and used Town & Country after researching them through your posts and user comments. They came out and looked at our things, gave us a written estimate with a price guarantee (not to exceed 10%). On moving day, the guys they sent were FANTASTIC!!!!! they finished in 6 hrs (including 1.5 of drive time/waiting on me time), they also came in BELOW THE ESTIMATE :D

Just wanted to say thank you again for a wonderful resource!!! Keep up the good work. Now I just wish the unpacking was as easy as the move :wink:

Diane

Re: HAD A GREAT MOVE!!!!!!!

Postby Diane » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:58 pm

This is what we like to read! Thanks so much for posting and I'll add your rave review of Town & Country to our Maryland reviews on the Superlist linked to below.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”