Sullivan Moving & Storage Company/San Diego

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
ReneeK

Sullivan Moving & Storage Company/San Diego

Postby ReneeK » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:45 pm

I just wanted to spread the good news about my move last week from Carlsbad, CA to Santa Cruz, CA. We used Sullivan/United Van Lines out of San Diego North County/Vista and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everyone was professional, friendly, and efficient, from the packers to the loaders to the delivery crew. Communication was wonderful, especially from Dave Young (our estimator) and Vince (our driver). Vince was super flexible, even making the delivery a day before promised, just because we asked him to. I highly recommend the Sullivan team and appreciate their making a stressful time much easier! And, no, I do NOT work for them!

BigLeeCalif

Re: *Sullivan Moving & Storage Company/San Diego

Postby BigLeeCalif » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:24 am

Glad you enjoyed your move with Sullivan.. We work closely with them on Alliance moves, and we haul quite a few of their orders.

California Intra moves are a bit different from interstate, in that you will be assured of the same driver start to finish.

Sullivan is quite proficient at interstate moves as well.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

Diane

Re: Sullivan Moving & Storage Company/San Diego

Postby Diane » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:09 pm

Thanks for this review, which I've added to my Superlist under Southern California.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”