good experience with Vantage blue Suburban Movers in Lisle, IL

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
nyoung

good experience with Vantage blue Suburban Movers in Lisle, IL

Postby nyoung » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:40 pm

I recently moved from Chicago to Grand Rapids, MI. I used Vantage Blue Suburban Movers. I decided to post this positive experience, since I saw a negative review previously. They were professional, on-time, courteous, and honest. They coded all of my items with a number, and gave me a list to check of the boxes as they moved them into my new home. They also gave me a $85 credit, because the weight of my move was less then estimated! I highly recommend using this service, which provides you with excellent customer service, timely delivery, and honesty!

MusicMom

Re: good experience with Vantage blue Suburban Movers in Lisle, IL

Postby MusicMom » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:09 pm

Sorry, but you're posting in Chicago, not Michigan. This sheds a bad light on your review, as it is where your comapny is located.

Why'd you lose your license in December?

Diane

Postby Diane » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:37 pm

An industry expert posted this previously about Vantage Blue (dba Suburban):
Rick wrote:2/26/06 - Vantage Blue, Inc. (dba Suburban Moving & Storage Company, a United Van Lines agent) also has General Freight and Household Goods operating authority. Since they don’t have any recorded inspections and haven’t reported any mileages under either authority, however, it means that all HHG moves they perform are done under United Van Lines operating authority. Enter Suburban in the search field above to review past comments and reviews. - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7383

In that same thread, MusicMom posted that Vantage Blue has MC #70906 and DOT #1439271.

We suggest caution in dealing with Suburban for reasons mentioned in its entry in the Superlist linked to below. See this post - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 7599#57599
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:46 pm

I should say that I'm not calling Vantage Blue bad, just questioning the validity of that review.

Return to “Open Community”