Two good NJ moves -- UNIVERSITY VAN LINES and SINCLAIR MOVING & STORAGE

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
markwillecho

Two good NJ moves -- UNIVERSITY VAN LINES and SINCLAIR MOVING & STORAGE

Postby markwillecho » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:15 pm

I am pleased to report favorable interstate move experiences with two NJ-based movers:

(a) UNIVERSITY VAN LINES of Rahway, NJ. In 4/2004, I used this company for my household move from northern NJ to CT. Everything went perfectly, from the binding estimate provided by Sales Manager Mike Carolan, to the ultimate delivery of my property to my home in CT.

(b) SINCLAIR MOVING & STORAGE of Berlin, NJ. In 11/2006 I arranged for this company to move my mother's household goods from southern NJ to SC. Doug Papp of Sinclair provided a very professional binding estimate and answered many questions that my family had. His pricing was very competitive, and every promise was kept. Joanne provided helpful liaison as we tracked the timetable for pickup and delivery. The crews in both NJ and SC were polite and efficient. There were no surprises, and my mother was thrilled with the overall service.

I'm very grateful to both these companies, their personnel (especially Mike Carolan and Doug Papp, who were straight shooters), and also to this website for helping me make what turned out to be excellent choices.

Diane

Re: Two good NJ moves -- UNIVERSITY VAN LINES and SINCLAIR MOVING & STO

Postby Diane » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:25 pm

Wow - this is what we love to read! Thanks so much for posting, and I'll make note of your reviews on the Superlist, etc.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”