ALERT - avoid All USA Moving & Storage (CA)

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Jim Perez

ALERT - avoid All USA Moving & Storage (CA)

Postby Jim Perez » Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:50 pm

I received a qhote from All USA Moving & Storage in Van Nuys that included 30 days free storage and free redelivery if I don't find a place by the time my furniture arrives.
This is an interstate move, by the way.
Any word on how reliable All USA Moving & Storage is?
Jim Perez
818-321-1249
jppz@yahoo.com

twalker
Site Admin

Re: All USA Moving & Storage

Postby twalker » Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:24 pm

Jim,

I would NOT use All USA Moving & Storage out of Van Nuys. This is one instance where the BBB may be useful:

Click here to view BBB Report

The company is actually H & N Relocation Consultant, Inc. and only lists one driver and one truck with the DOT, so I'd be interested to know what they do when their only truck is loaded up with your belongings in another state, and someone calls for another move (no they don't have brokerage authority). FYI - their MC license number is 418270, and their DOT license number is 1004552.

They also don't seem to be very busy... they've been in business for about a year and 1/2 but have only had two inspections. Of those two inspections, they were issued an out of service order once because of the driver.

Read the article on this web site titled "How To Find A Reputable Mover" for my advice.

Hope that helps.
Tim Walker
MovingScam.com

rajesh

Postby rajesh » Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:03 am

I was sub-contracted to All USA without my knowledge (through Century Express Lines - another scam operation, I found out too late) last year and had an absolute miserable experience. They are, without a doubt, complete scammers. They did not ship when they said would, delivered 30 days late, and constantly miscommunicated everything. On top of all that they did not honor insurance claims for two missed boxes and consequently I had to settle for less than 1/3 of the cost. Avoid at all costs!

krupasub

Postby krupasub » Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:04 am

I was sub-contracted to All USA without my knowledge (through Century Express Lines - another scam operation, I found out too late) last year and had an absolute miserable experience. They are, without a doubt, complete scammers. They did not ship when they said would, delivered 30 days late, and constantly miscommunicated everything. On top of all that they did not honor insurance claims for two missed boxes and consequently I had to settle for less than 1/3 of the cost. Avoid at all costs!

Tyrone

Postby Tyrone » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:12 pm

Their updated BBB report can be found here.

View their BBB rating of "F" in all its ugly glory
Dominus amotioni capitis e clunibus sum.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:15 pm

Their license was in revocation from August 23 of last year until June 9th. Before that, it was revoked from August 22, 2003, until April of 2004. Do you think they stopped moving in the meantime? They've been revoked more than they've been operable.
http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/p ... gal_name=H^~^N^RELOCATION^CONSULTING,^INC.&pv_pref_docket=
MC418270&pv_usdot_no=1004552&pv_vpath=LIVIEW

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:53 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: RUN MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SHAY IS A SCAMMER

Sbenner

Re: ALERT - avoid All USA Moving & Storage (CA)

Postby Sbenner » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:10 pm

NO TO ALL USA!! I am currently dealing with All USA... I have received most of my stuff, but about a third of it has yet to arrive. Dealing with these people is absolutely horrible! I have called and called and called, and dont receive calls back. Then, I finally get a call back, and all the information that they will tell me is that my stuff is in route, and I will be reimbursed a certain amount every day it is late. Well... going on 25 days late.
I would pay more for a assured move.

Re: ALERT - avoid All USA Moving & Storage (CA)

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:21 pm

these crooks are still operating in the van nuys airport area. please avoid!!!my family suffered numerous setbacks,losses because of these people who continue to operate..dba moving&storage usa were shutdown. please SHAWN FIMA you will get your day!! to be incarcerated :lol:

Return to “Open Community”