Bailey's Moving & Storage in Denver, CO

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies
denvermoving

Postby denvermoving » Mon May 14, 2007 4:53 am

Allied Van Lines Agent
www.baileysallied.com

I used this company for moving from Colorado to another state (one bedroom; 2800lb) and did not satisfy their service at all.

A salesperson came to my apt and gave me an estimate ($2800; $250 deductible). I wanted a loading date to be on the last day of the month, and he told me that it is possible; so I signed an order for service. But, alas, the order did not show the loading date. Four days before the last day of the month, I was suddenly informed that my loading date would be on the second day of the next month. The salesperson told me that there is usually a 3-days pickup window for small moving like mine, and he insisted that he had certainly explained it to me before the contract.

Making the matter worse, they told me that the shipping would take for two weeks. I slept for 12 days in a sleeping bag, and then, two days before the delivery date, a driver called me saying that he wanted to deliver my stuff in that evening! Actually, I could not answer the phone message from the driver for a few hours, and then I received an email from the company like this: “IF HE (the driver) CAN'T GET A HOLD OF YOU I'M afraid THAT YOUR BELONGINGS WILL GO TO STG AT THE DESTINATION AGENT.”

I really do not recommend this company.

coolgenner

Re: Bailey's Moving & Storage in Denver, CO

Postby coolgenner » Mon May 14, 2007 10:54 am

Thanks for the warning.
New Jersey the cess pit of scummy movers!

Return to “Report A Scam”